Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is anyone else driven insane by Tristana's E passive?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DomainSpecific

11-19-2012

Honestly, that **** drives me crazy. It messes up with my last hits and it pushes the lane. I would love to play more Tristana, but that thing really annoys me. How do you deal with that?

Perusal

11-19-2012

idk dont put in e

HeartlessXiao

11-19-2012

Quote:
DomainSpecific:
Honestly, that **** drives me crazy. It messes up with my last hits and it pushes the lane. I would love to play more Tristana, but that thing really annoys me. How do you deal with that?

Practice. You get used to it after a while. Shoving to tower isn't always a bad idea and freezing isn't as effective as in top lane.

Death Crew 77

11-19-2012

What Rising said. I mean its good but ****... :/

Fang0r

11-19-2012

I level E first, and I do fine. If you want to deal with it, you just have to get used to last-hitting with it. And with Tristana, you want to push lane. Like, why not? free harass on the enemy ADC, and your W is a get-out-of-gank-for-free card.

Vertchewal

11-19-2012

Kill minions close to your opponents, it's lucrative.

Burn the Witches

11-19-2012

I buy wards.

Valentíne

11-19-2012

Not sure anyone had that problem.

Veuillez

11-19-2012

After enough practice you'll hardly miss any, you can actually use it to get CS that you normally wouldn't be able to.

Dark Sativa

11-19-2012

Her farming is so insanely easy it's kind of worth the pain. Would be nice if it were a toggle though