Blitzcrank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aargus

11-19-2012

Please, someone explain why Eve was made useless for so long because she was anti fun, but blitz is still around. He forces you to tower hug for the first 25 minutes of the game. If you make one wrong move and gripped once, you die before you land from his rocket punch.

Even when i beat Blitzcrank teams, I finish the game feeling pissed off and annoyed. It seems like such a terrible mechanic, that if you get gripped by 1 blind skill shot, you die. Especially if youre an ADC in lane. You lose the game if you get gripped once, automatic kill for the enemy adc.

And if you manage to beat them in lane and get into a duel, Blitz just has a faceroll passive shield. GRR. Yes bro, I am mad.

I dont think Blitz is OP. AT ALL. He is just soo anti fun. Even when i beat blitz teams I wish i didn't waste those 30 minutes of my life, because I feel so annoyed. It is a very long range, goes through walls, not a super long CD. If you get gripped and rocket punched, You will not survive. The enemy adc just gets fed. It ruins the fun of the game, whether you win or lose.

SubliminalBliss

11-19-2012

if you're tower hugging from the first 25min against a blitz then you are doing it wrong.

Dryad Soraka

11-19-2012

I agree, Blitz is the most anti-fun champion in the game right now.

AL Penguin

11-19-2012

it's not that blitz is op... he's just really annoying

Calypsx

11-19-2012

He's incredibly annoying, and it's not really fair he's allowed to build support AND AP when others lost the right to do that.

PikachuRPG

11-19-2012

Turret-hug for 25 minutes... why didn't you harrass him after his mis-grab?

When I ran out of mana as Blitz, I just walk around and make them stand back behind their minions, just my presence alone is enough to force them to stay back :P