Taking the dive !!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

michael santana

11-19-2012

im kinda nervous to dive into ranked this season, if i get off to a bad start i will be stuck in "elo hell" any tips from anyone and advise anyone want 2 play haha.

michael santana

11-19-2012

bump

Moragtao

11-19-2012

Make sure you can play multiple champions in each roll, and make sure you can play them well.

The more rune pages you have the better.

Learn who counters who. ( www.lolcounter.com is a good place to learn )

And last but not least: Don't f*cking troll. If you don't get the lane you wanted, man up and take w/e lane is necessary.

BLUE TEAM LEADER

11-19-2012

Nothing helps. Elo hell is the inevitable first, and for some the permanent part of ranked. You may do well at first, maybe it will be 1 week, 2 weeks, but it will slowly creep up and 0-10 in a row you in the face on a friday when everything is going just dandy. Nothing can prepare you mentally emotionally physically or spiritually for the intense soul crushing angst that is solo queue.

gl hf in s3!

michael santana

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix Remind View Post
Nothing helps. Elo hell is the inevitable first, and for some the permanent part of ranked. You may do well at first, maybe it will be 1 week, 2 weeks, but it will slowly creep up and 0-10 in a row you in the face on a friday when everything is going just dandy. Nothing can prepare you mentally emotionally physically or spiritually for the intense soul crushing angst that is solo queue.

gl hf in s3!

ty

LouieTheHedgehog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

BE BRAVE

or not, since i was brave and lost 400 elo cuz of it gg

but then again i was playing on smurfs for forever so i suck at the game now, true elo gg

Browitz

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix Remind View Post

gl hf in s3!
This ^
went from 1450 to 1100, I think i may have to quit now honestly

MochaChank

11-19-2012

there is no such thing as elo hell.
i lost 8 matches in a row in my placements due to 4v5s.
it sucked.
but i carried myself back up cuz low ELO people are easy.

Browitz

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJudithx View Post
there is no such thing as elo hell.
i lost 8 matches in a row in my placements due to 4v5s.
it sucked.
but i carried myself back up cuz low ELO people are easy.

I fully believe in elo hell now. Doesnt matter what you do if you team is down 8 kills by the 7 min mark..and just keeps going strong

Plus i used to main support...try supporting at 1100 elo