Can there please be a way to get banned accounts back?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SOSBrigade

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneHelpMeToo View Post
I just want my main account back. I've spent over $400, over 2k games played, I was just finally getting back into this game for the better. Now, I'm stuck doing nothing. I'm about to get downvoted by people who hate when others bring money into the situation.
When you say "hey I have money, don't ban me" I immediately believe you don't deserve to be unbanned. It just shows you won't attempt to reform.

Its like if a rich kid used his money to get good grades in school that he doesn't deserve. He won't ever get anywhere with it and will be unsuccessful unless he gets those grades through hard work and effort.

SomeoneHelpMeToo

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOSBrigade View Post
When you say "hey I have money, don't ban me" I immediately believe you don't deserve to be unbanned. It just shows you won't attempt to reform.

Its like if a rich kid used his money to get good grades in school that he doesn't deserve. He won't ever get anywhere with it and will be unsuccessful unless he gets those grades through hard work and effort.
It means I had almost every champion, a ton of full rune pages and now all of that is gone. I didn't flaunt my money, I just want my account back.

Killrazor

11-19-2012

i will just say this..

PERMANENT BAN....

blackraven1425

11-19-2012

Quote:
If you were banned in a short time frame from eachother, you didn't bother improving your attitude. You got reported multiple times, then banned again. You deserve the perma.
Are you sure that the way the tribunal works, it is guaranteed to pull cases in such a way that they are sequential and grouped by time? As far as I've been able to tell, it isn't set up in this way, and frequently gathers reports in a non-sequential manner to generate the tribunal cases.

xailion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2012

No one cares.

SomeoneHelpMeToo

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven1425 View Post
Are you sure that the way the tribunal works, it is guaranteed to pull cases in such a way that they are sequential and grouped by time? As far as I've been able to tell, it isn't set up in this way, and frequently gathers reports in a non-sequential manner to generate the tribunal cases.
The most recent game was over a month ago, all of them were. They were all around the same time period and I've been banned like 3 times purely within that. I got banned once, said "Hey, I'll try to be better." Get banned again off old cases "Well, I just can't get banned again." 3rd and final ban happened just after.

Dryad Soraka

11-19-2012

That kind of beats the purpose of even banning to begin with...

SOSBrigade

11-19-2012

Quote:
It means I had almost every champion, a ton of full rune pages and now all of that is gone. I didn't flaunt my money, I just want my account back.
You regret it after you were perma'd instead of before. That says a lot.

All of us have bad **** that happens in life. That doesn't give you a right to be a ***** to anyone, you should accept it and move on.

If you were fined by a cop, you don't go and punch a random person in the face to vent your frustration. That is the same equivalent of what you did in-game through verbal lashes. It isn't right, just accept your punishment and use it as a lesson to not do these sort of things regardless of what you play or where you are.

SomeoneHelpMeToo

11-19-2012

Quote:
You regret it after you were perma'd instead of before. That says a lot.

All of us have bad **** that happens in life. That doesn't give you a right to be a ***** to anyone, you should accept it and move on.

If you were fined by a cop, you don't go and punch a random person in the face to vent your frustration. That is the same equivalent of what you did in-game through verbal lashes. It isn't right, just accept your punishment and use it as a lesson to not do these sort of things regardless of what you play or where you are.
I have one question, do you read AT ALL? I just posted 2 posts before you and by posting this one, you're either not reading or claiming I'm lying.

Morrocc

11-19-2012

Quote:

Downvotes from the "Never Been Banned Club" elitists.
You do realize that the "Never Been Banned Club" elitists actually make up a staggering majority of the game population, right? Everyone feels frustration at annoying opponents and uncooperative allies. The difference is that a great number of us are able to keep ourselves from typing it out and sharing it with the world. I have no doubt that you deserved to be banned permanently, and I have doubts about your belief that your three bans were all taken from the same group of games. Why don't you post your tribunal card or whatever?