Can there please be a way to get banned accounts back?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vertchewal

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Is there a way to not get banned? Oh wait...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomeoneHelpMeToo

Junior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sihdilte View Post
get over yourself aka let it go

play a smurf account and have fun like i do. a loss should not weigh you down. think about that meaning
I just want my main account back. I've spent over $400, over 2k games played, I was just finally getting back into this game for the better. Now, I'm stuck doing nothing. I'm about to get downvoted by people who hate when others bring money into the situation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Badger Beater

Senior Member

11-19-2012

When Riot permabans an account, they aren't trying to get you change anymore. They aren't just punishing you. They're giving up on you. They've given you your chances and you blew them and they don't want you to negatively influence other players anymore.

I know its harsh but its true. After hearing how many chances some of the people that come to the forum with their "Why have I been banned?" threads, I think it is more than fair for them to never get access to the account again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sugarcrotch

Senior Member

11-19-2012

how hard is it to not be a total ******bag to your teammates? im really is it that hard to control your emotions? ****in prepubes man.. **** them


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomeoneHelpMeToo

Junior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cádacus View Post
When Riot permabans an account, they aren't trying to get you change anymore. They aren't just punishing you. They're giving up on you. They've given you your chances and you blew them and they don't want you to negatively influence other players anymore.

I know its harsh but its true. After hearing how many chances some of the people that come to the forum with their "Why have I been banned?" threads, I think it is more than fair for them to never get access to the account again.
Why do you post if you don't know how to read?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RipeCoconut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2012

If you actually got permaed, people don't want you here. Stop playing this game and ruining it for other people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arclune

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneHelpMeToo View Post
Difference between refusal to communicate and clearly stating I'm muting them because I'm tired of listening to them.
It is not communication if it is only one way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomeoneHelpMeToo

Junior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipeCoconut View Post
If you actually got permaed, people don't want you here. Stop playing this game and ruining it for other people.
3 games, 4 reports, 1 game was by 2 allies and It was because they were genuinely being dumb and not reading what I was saying. The other 2 games were reports of 1 enemy. Just 1.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sihdilte

Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneHelpMeToo View Post
I just want my main account back. I've spent over $400, over 2k games played, I was just finally getting back into this game for the better. Now, I'm stuck doing nothing. I'm about to get downvoted by people who hate when others bring money into the situation.


stuck doing nothing? you say others gonna downvote because u mentioned money. you're really tied to that. its f2p...

f2p...

still available for you to play. you play mmos where u twink a toon? its refreshing to start all over sometimes. it really pends on your attitude about it tho.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomeoneHelpMeToo

Junior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sihdilte View Post
stuck doing nothing? you say others gonna downvote because u mentioned money. you're really tied to that. its f2p...

f2p...

still available for you to play. you play mmos where u twink a toon? its refreshing to start all over sometimes. it really pends on your attitude about it tho.
Stuck doing nothing meaning all I did was play ranked. Now, I can't unless I want to level up an account, get ALL my champions back, get ALL my rune pages back. Yeah, that's really fun to do. It's like making a million dollar investment, then getting back 650k. Not a "refreshing" start.