Can there please be a way to get banned accounts back?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomeoneHelpMeToo

11-19-2012

I really don't understand how I can completely change but still get banned 2-3 after the first. I was going through a bad time in my life so of course I'd lash out. 2 out of 3 games I was reported for it was by 1 enemy. I thought it took 2 to get to Tribunal? I know the reports are like, if you get banned once, you'll most likely get banned again because more cases are pending but can you please just make it to where if you get banned, the other cases are thrown off so I can at LEAST have a chance to change it? I was banned 3 times over 2-3 months from games under a month a part from each other. I just woke up from a nap and decided "Hey, wouldn't it be fun to play LoL?" Too bad I'm permabanned now.

Downvotes from the "Never Been Banned Club" elitists.

I'm not mad about getting banned, I'm mad that Riot doesn't give anyone a chance to change if they don't throw out their other cases when they get banned.

VVorship

11-19-2012

no stfu

SOSBrigade

11-19-2012

If you were banned in a short time frame from eachother, you didn't bother improving your attitude. You got reported multiple times, then banned again. You deserve the perma.

VVorship

11-19-2012

+ I always see stuff in tribunal from like august etc

Healsforhugs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneHelpMeToo View Post
I was going through a bad time in my life so

We all have bad times in our lives. You're not special.

SomeoneHelpMeToo

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOSBrigade View Post
If you got banned multiple times, you deserve the perma. It just goes to show you didn't make an effort to be less toxic.
See, that's where you're wrong. (If you would have read my post but like 99% of GD, you didn't.) I did try to be less toxic after my first ban, I quit arguing with teammates and then just muted everyone. I'm still getting banned for stuff that happened over a month ago around the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healsforhugs View Post
We all have bad times in our lives. You're not special.
I didn't say I was special. Refer to my last post.

Scorpia

11-19-2012

ever heard people saying the tribunal is broken... this is one good example

Arclune

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneHelpMeToo View Post
See, that's where you're wrong. (If you would have read my post but like 99% of GD, you didn't.) I did try to be less toxic after my first ban, I quit arguing with teammates and then just muted everyone. I'm still getting banned for stuff that happened over a month ago around the same time.
Well obviously you are still being a toxic player. Refusal to communicate maybe?

sihdilte

11-19-2012

get over yourself aka let it go

play a smurf account and have fun like i do. a loss should not weigh you down. think about that meaning

SomeoneHelpMeToo

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclune View Post
Well obviously you are still being a toxic player. Refusal to communicate maybe?
Difference between refusal to communicate and clearly stating I'm muting them because I'm tired of listening to them.