after playing zed around 40 times

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skippy917

11-19-2012

I can say that im verry happy with this champion, i played him on every lane, and i preform best top and mid,

Why top? It took me a lot of practice but i mastered hitting 2 shurikens, Being an energy champ with endless recource really makes practice easy, ulting an enemy top at 50% health is a 100% death [ if you hit them shurikens ].

His farm is amazing, lowering your escape/engage with E while farming is a must, zed is hard to gank, and i played a lot of mind games with my shadow,

With your shadow at max range you can throw shurikens like a nidalee spear, i sniped a few runners/recallers like this.

His ult is amazing, i dodged lots of ultis with it, saved my life a lot, while you go in for a kill, his passive is verry effective, his passive is also verry usefull for farming,

I like this champ a lot, just want to say That i think hes great.

I only have 1 surgestion for zed, as i have noticed, in teamfights i run out of energy verry fast, if after a poke battle one of the teams innitiates, pretty much renders me useless, i sometimes made the mistake That i ult in whitout having energy to burst someone down,

The only thing i would like to see changed, is that zed restores all his energy if he uses his ult, couse whitout energy, he cant burst or escape, i feel this is a problem wich needs to be resolved.

And for the rest, in happy with him

Thanks

Edit: i know that you can manage energy, but you really run out of energy extremely fast as zed

Skippy917

11-19-2012

Bamp

Skippy917

11-19-2012

Any other thoughts?

Skippy917

11-19-2012

Damn GD is 2 fast bump

Clockmaker

11-19-2012

if they increased the range of E (so it's just a tad more than melee range) and increased the projectile speed of Q then regaining energy with W would be much, much easier.

also increased in shadow E slow duration

Omniversal

11-19-2012

I can be happy with AD Lulu as a carry, but that doesn't mean it should be done.

Skippy917

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medeivh View Post
I can be happy with AD Lulu as a carry, but that doesn't mean it should be done.
Your logic and ability to read are a bit off my friend

HermitXD

11-19-2012

Sounds like you're doing better with zed then the people i play with. kudo's

Skippy917

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockmaker View Post
if they increased the range of E (so it's just a tad more than melee range) and increased the projectile speed of Q then regaining energy with W would be much, much easier.

also increased in shadow E slow duration
The slow primary fuction is to make landing double shurikens more do able, and it works fine as it is, range is big enough couse i can use it at range ( letting my shadow hit the target with E, and easy follow up with Q)

E is fine, your not really supose to be in their faces before you can garen-tee a kill, E works as intended

Skippy917

11-19-2012

Anyone else agrees with me?