Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

after playing zed around 40 times

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skippy917

11-19-2012

I can say that im verry happy with this champion, i played him on every lane, and i preform best top and mid,

Why top? It took me a lot of practice but i mastered hitting 2 shurikens, Being an energy champ with endless recource really makes practice easy, ulting an enemy top at 50% health is a 100% death [ if you hit them shurikens ].

His farm is amazing, lowering your escape/engage with E while farming is a must, zed is hard to gank, and i played a lot of mind games with my shadow,

With your shadow at max range you can throw shurikens like a nidalee spear, i sniped a few runners/recallers like this.

His ult is amazing, i dodged lots of ultis with it, saved my life a lot, while you go in for a kill, his passive is verry effective, his passive is also verry usefull for farming,

I like this champ a lot, just want to say That i think hes great.

I only have 1 surgestion for zed, as i have noticed, in teamfights i run out of energy verry fast, if after a poke battle one of the teams innitiates, pretty much renders me useless, i sometimes made the mistake That i ult in whitout having energy to burst someone down,

The only thing i would like to see changed, is that zed restores all his energy if he uses his ult, couse whitout energy, he cant burst or escape, i feel this is a problem wich needs to be resolved.

And for the rest, in happy with him

Thanks

Edit: i know that you can manage energy, but you really run out of energy extremely fast as zed

Skippy917

11-19-2012

Bamp

Skippy917

11-19-2012

Any other thoughts?

Skippy917

11-19-2012

Damn GD is 2 fast bump

Clockmaker

11-19-2012

if they increased the range of E (so it's just a tad more than melee range) and increased the projectile speed of Q then regaining energy with W would be much, much easier.

also increased in shadow E slow duration

Omniversal

11-19-2012

I can be happy with AD Lulu as a carry, but that doesn't mean it should be done.

Skippy917

11-19-2012

Quote:
Medeivh:
I can be happy with AD Lulu as a carry, but that doesn't mean it should be done.

Your logic and ability to read are a bit off my friend

HermitXD

11-19-2012

Sounds like you're doing better with zed then the people i play with. kudo's

Skippy917

11-19-2012

Quote:
Clockmaker:
if they increased the range of E (so it's just a tad more than melee range) and increased the projectile speed of Q then regaining energy with W would be much, much easier.

also increased in shadow E slow duration

The slow primary fuction is to make landing double shurikens more do able, and it works fine as it is, range is big enough couse i can use it at range ( letting my shadow hit the target with E, and easy follow up with Q)

E is fine, your not really supose to be in their faces before you can garen-tee a kill, E works as intended

Skippy917

11-19-2012

Anyone else agrees with me?