wins, loses and total games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyler Teh Killa

11-19-2012

I was wondering how you would find what your wins, losses, and total games played are located. Can someone help me?

BB13

11-19-2012

I would like to know this as well. Everyone says "play a game" or check lolking, but I don't always feel like a game then/there and lolking doesn't seem to record losses besides ranked.

mambawarrior0

11-19-2012

I think the only way is to play a game.
Don't take my word for it, not sure.

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

11-19-2012

Currently the only way to do this is to check a third party site (such as lolking.net) or to play a game and see it in the end game stats.

This was intentionally done to keep Normal games as a low-stress environment. People tend to get a bit more emotionally involved, and upset, if things like losses are tracked closely/publicly. All these stats are always available for ranked games though.

I'm not sure what the design reasoning is on only allowing you to see your own losses after a game, as opposed to it being always visible to you, or never visible to you just for consistencies sake.

(Also lolking and other sites are not officially endorsed by Riot and are completely independent.)

ITzXanger

06-04-2013

^ thanks. really helped