Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Missing S2 Rewards.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RisePlumSmuggler

11-19-2012

Hello,

I still have not received my gold rewards for s2. I played on two ranked teams, my 3v3 (eXtreme Legend) and a 5v5 (30 minutes or less). My 3v3 team was ranked exactly 1500 and everyone on the team besides me was credited the rewards. I instead received silver tier rewards. I was hoping now that the initial patch glitches are over, I could get this fixed or have some light shed on why I dont have my rewards.

Thanks.

List of Missing Goods:
Janna skin
3's gold trim
Forum badges

RisePlumSmuggler

11-19-2012

On a side note, I believe I am missing my forum badges as well as game trim. But maybe I need to fix a setting for those to kick in. Any info there would be nice as well.

RisePlumSmuggler

11-19-2012

bump

RisePlumSmuggler

11-19-2012

bump

RisePlumSmuggler

11-20-2012

Bump

RisePlumSmuggler

11-22-2012

bump

RisePlumSmuggler

11-22-2012

bump

RisePlumSmuggler

11-23-2012

bump

Axxlon

11-23-2012

Wow. This is just plain ****ing sad.

This guy has been going at it for 3 ****ing days, simply trying to get Riot's attention.

I can't ****ing believe this ****.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

11-23-2012

Rise,

Please make sure you submit a ticket to Riot Support here, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1538750 They will be able to review your account.

Ax,

As volunteers, we're generally less available during a holiday :P It helps to be patient, especially when this info is available on the forum stickies.