Missing S2 Rewards.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RisePlumSmuggler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Hello,

I still have not received my gold rewards for s2. I played on two ranked teams, my 3v3 (eXtreme Legend) and a 5v5 (30 minutes or less). My 3v3 team was ranked exactly 1500 and everyone on the team besides me was credited the rewards. I instead received silver tier rewards. I was hoping now that the initial patch glitches are over, I could get this fixed or have some light shed on why I dont have my rewards.

Thanks.

List of Missing Goods:
Janna skin
3's gold trim
Forum badges

RisePlumSmuggler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

On a side note, I believe I am missing my forum badges as well as game trim. But maybe I need to fix a setting for those to kick in. Any info there would be nice as well.

RisePlumSmuggler

11-19-2012

bump

RisePlumSmuggler

11-19-2012

bump

RisePlumSmuggler

11-20-2012

Bump

RisePlumSmuggler

11-22-2012

bump

RisePlumSmuggler

11-22-2012

bump

RisePlumSmuggler

11-23-2012

bump

Axxlon

11-23-2012

Wow. This is just plain ****ing sad.

This guy has been going at it for 3 ****ing days, simply trying to get Riot's attention.

I can't ****ing believe this ****.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

11-23-2012

Rise,

Please make sure you submit a ticket to Riot Support here, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1538750 They will be able to review your account.

Ax,

As volunteers, we're generally less available during a holiday :P It helps to be patient, especially when this info is available on the forum stickies.