Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lag spikes/random DC's loss ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealZerstoren

11-19-2012

Greetings summoners...

I have two ranked games I've been penalized for due to leaves. The first one I was disconnected and than on attempt to reconnect I would lag out on the loading screen. Same error occurred the second match, except I was able to get back into game a few times but I would began to lag before I could even reach my lane and would disconnect.

ELO aside which is extremely annoying(lost 29 points for the second one...) I'm sure I was reported for both instances. How do I go about contacting someone for support to get this issue resolved?

On a side note why is there not a q'ing system to open up tickets via the in-game client already? I really want to believe I just can't find it... I mean you would expect a game like this to have one...

Kaunt Slayer

11-19-2012

Lagged out too at loading screen. Couldn't reconnect either... Cool - elo and not even getting to play.

Stuck at this screen.
http://i.imgur.com/8kbNp.jpg?1

RealZerstoren

11-19-2012

Yewp. Pretty awesome the guy on the other team was dc'ing too.

RealZerstoren

11-19-2012

Bump because this seems to be my only avenue to get assistance...

Kaunt Slayer

11-19-2012

My account status when my friends look at my on their vip is just online, I'm not even in game, I dont have a loss yet on my match history either...dunno what's going on, but in a sense i'm just locked out of playing on my main account.

RealZerstoren

11-19-2012

bump