Lag spikes/random DC's loss ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealZerstoren

11-19-2012

Greetings summoners...

I have two ranked games I've been penalized for due to leaves. The first one I was disconnected and than on attempt to reconnect I would lag out on the loading screen. Same error occurred the second match, except I was able to get back into game a few times but I would began to lag before I could even reach my lane and would disconnect.

ELO aside which is extremely annoying(lost 29 points for the second one...) I'm sure I was reported for both instances. How do I go about contacting someone for support to get this issue resolved?

On a side note why is there not a q'ing system to open up tickets via the in-game client already? I really want to believe I just can't find it... I mean you would expect a game like this to have one...

Kaunt Slayer

11-19-2012

Lagged out too at loading screen. Couldn't reconnect either... Cool - elo and not even getting to play.

Stuck at this screen.
http://i.imgur.com/8kbNp.jpg?1

RealZerstoren

11-19-2012

Yewp. Pretty awesome the guy on the other team was dc'ing too.

RealZerstoren

11-19-2012

Bump because this seems to be my only avenue to get assistance...

Kaunt Slayer

11-19-2012

My account status when my friends look at my on their vip is just online, I'm not even in game, I dont have a loss yet on my match history either...dunno what's going on, but in a sense i'm just locked out of playing on my main account.

RealZerstoren

11-19-2012

bump