Suspended. Opinions? Reform card inside.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nunubeans

11-19-2012

You clearly fall under multiple report reasons. Try concentrating on your OWN gameplay instead of raging on others, and telling them they are noobs, and they shouldn't build this, and shouldn't build that. Then /alll talk the entire game demoralizing your team even further. You sir are banned for 2 weeks, not because of this reform card alone... You obviously are a repeat offender and still have yet to learn what you are doing wrong. Better to keep your mouth shut, and talk about important in game stuff only. As in calling MIAs, setting up ganks, asking for assistance etc etc.

PlatipusKing

11-19-2012

You're insulting others and giving off a generally awful attitude. I wouldn't want to play with you either, it sounds like hell. I'm surprised that the punishment wasn't worse because people like you tend to ruin a fun game.

Cloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatipusKing View Post
You're insulting others and giving off a generally awful attitude. I wouldn't want to play with you either, it sounds like hell. I'm surprised that the punishment wasn't worse because people like you tend to ruin a fun game.
People like me? I don't get it, if I purposely troll, but don't say anything, I'm in the clear. But if I say something, that may be negative, but still somewhat purposeful, I'm a toxic player? I'm not looking for an argument, I simply wanted to see what the reaction was. Everyone instantly bashes these kind of things, whether or not the person was actually toxic, or angry. I don't want to get Permabanned, so I decided to ask the forum, the people who possibly decided to punish me why it is they felt the way they did. I intend to shape up, and become a more friendly player, but it's people who slip through the cracks, that ruin MY game. How much fun is it sitting in a 40 minute game with someone who constantly makes the same mistake over and over, and you're forced to "keep playing" because they feel like they want to keep going.

DaveyBinkers

Mikhal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

I wouldn't have banned you, but then again I have a thick skin. Your advice giving is awful though, reform that and you will never get banned.

I'm only that harsh on my smurf, and even then, I'm a LOT more helpful, informative, and nice about it than you are.

30 Helens

11-20-2012

Not enough information in game 1 chat log. However, I'd punish you for game 2. You're a classic LoL @sshole; the player who turns to /all chat and types "report [teammate]" when someone does poorly. It's clear that Kassadin had a bad game, but I hardly think bad games are worth a report. Rather, I think d!ck-riders like you who talk trash about their own teammates in /all chat should be banned.

You troll his farm, his build, and his lack of damage when he clearly got counter-picked by a Wukong mid lane. Kass is a melee auto-attacker and there's no way in hell he can last hit without spells (which would make him oom quickly) in a lane against Kong, especially considering his pre-6 is insanely weak anyway. All you really did was make it worse for him and nullify any chance he might have had of pulling ti together and making a comeback. You're an @sshat.

None of those are reasons to ban Kass regardless, except for perhaps the nebulous "unskilled player." If he typed "GG, Gais!" and then repeatedly ran into enemy champs to deliberately die, that would be a reason to report hm.

You, on the other hand, display a toxic attitude in 3 out of the 4 games shown in the Tribunal.

ImogenArk

11-20-2012

I would've punished you, as well.

Little to know information from game one, but through the others you were passive-aggressive, with a bit more agression and anger showing in a few of the games. I feel for the Kass on your team because he got counter picked and you just flamed him for it. Sure, he could've built some armor to help him out, but he didn't. So what? It's his build and if he's going to at least continue to try then leave him alone.

The game in which you flamed the duo bot was pretty gross, as well. You get mad and upset with them because they're getting ganked and dying when it occurs. Usually, that's how ganks work and they're part of the game. Corki was able to pull kills out of those ganks even when he was dying, so in the end your team was receiving the lesser of two evils but you still whine.

You think you're this friendly dood who "criticizes" his teammates, but all you do is bully them and tell them tey're doing the wrong things. You offer no advice as to how they can change their behaviour/play style, nor do you tell them to simply "keep trying!"

Do you really want to be the friendly player you think you are? Then you need to be positive. You're delusional if you think you're being friendly in these games. You deserved the ban, sir.

And you best learn from it.

Audiodrainer

11-20-2012

Wow, that is the first case where the person who was banned didn't used a single swear word. Even out of the 5 games not one word.... Not bad.

EDIT: Tho you never resorted to swearing, you were still a bit of a d*ck. :P

Cloak

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiodrainer View Post
Wow, that is the first case where the person who was banned didn't used a single swear word. Even out of the 5 games not one word.... Not bad.

EDIT: Tho you never resorted to swearing, you were still a bit of a d*ck. :P
I've been playing since summer, and trust me when I say I was much worse. That was before I invest 200+$ worth into this game. I learned to understand and love it, but I'm still human. Only time I drop a swear, is if I make a mistake, and feel bad. Something like "S***, my bad". Even that, I plan on cutting out, just habit. I know I'm not the nicest, but I've seen SO much worse, and I've seen people openly swear and be racist, and not get punished. It's 2 weeks, can't say I didn't deserve it, but I just want to not get suspended any more. It would be a real shame to lose all this invested money, especially because I have so much pride in this franchise.

Kitten Pawz

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndResults View Post
It's luxury, not core. That was pretty much the point of that. I've never seen a successful Akali rush Sheen.
My husband taught me to play Akali and always rushes Sheen and suggested I always do the same. Against another Akali that builds Revolver or Rylai's first, he always dominates and carries the game. One time he even wanted to be silly and bought all 3 stacking items and went 20/20/20.

Just saying, you could be more open to different builds.