Suspended. Opinions? Reform card inside.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5945693/#nogo

While I do admit that I'm not the nicest person on the planet, I read over some of the things I said. I guess I can be harsh, and a jerk. Do you think this warrants a 2 week suspension? Not looking for sympathy or pity, just curious.

PS. These games are from a few months ago, is that normal? :S

Cloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Bump for speedy GD.

Hiriko

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndResults View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5945693/#nogo

While I do admit that I'm not the nicest person on the planet, I read over some of the things I said. I guess I can be harsh, and a jerk. Do you think this warrants a 2 week suspension? Not looking for sympathy or pity, just curious.

PS. These games are from a few months ago, is that normal? :S
Ya it takes time to accumulate enough reports and games for a case to go to tribunal. So most players need to understand if you act inappropriately and haven't gotten punished in a few months it doesn't mean you're off the hook.

Cloak

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiriko View Post
Ya it takes time to accumulate enough reports and games for a case to go to tribunal. So most players need to understand if you act inappropriately and haven't gotten punished in a few months it doesn't mean you're off the hook.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Now I get that everyone feels they shouldn't have been, but when I compare these reports to others, they seem WAY different. Is it me just being biased, or.

xcipher64

11-19-2012

Eh, not sure, I saw remarks that were both helpful and some that were negative but nothing too over the top.

Cloak

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcipher64 View Post
Eh, not sure, I saw remarks that were both helpful and some that were negative but nothing too over the top.
Agreed. I mean, of course I could have played all of those games (Except 1, I don't know what happened there... Lol) without calling someone out, or picking a fight. Most of these arguments start in champ select though. Unfortunately, it's never recorded and used.

dis game too ez

11-19-2012

u only got 2 week ban when u deserved a permaban. u should be thankful

Cloak

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozitta View Post
u only got 2 week ban when u deserved a permaban. u should be thankful
Why do you think I deserved a permaban?

Jaaano

11-19-2012

I would not have punished. You provided facts (in almost all cases) to support your arguments against the other player. You didn't tell them they sucked, you told them WHY they suck. You might have been a bit negative but I believe those comment could be useful to these players if they actually listened...

Subdue

11-19-2012

Game 1: Not enough information.
Game 2: You're a complete ass.
Game 3: You're a complete ass.
Game 4: You start bringing your team down two minutes into the game.
Game 5: "Irelia [00:17:08] Welp, I am going to hop on youtube, 3 minutes will be done shortly."

If Game 5 was the first game I saw, I'd have hit punish right away. However, even if I didn't see Game 5, I probably would have hit punish anyway. You must be a miserable ally to have. All you do is berate your team all game long. You don't even offer any sort of constructive criticism, like "Pull your lane so we can gank it back," or "get your wards down they're coming." No, it's just a bunch of "You're bad you're bad you're bad..."