Riot support hasn't responded to me in 19 days on my problem patching

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

celticguy08

11-19-2012

I haven't been able to play League of Legends for about the past 3 and a half months because of this error when patching:

"Failed to download or extract all required update files after several attempts. Please ensure that you have a stable Internet connection, and that you have sufficient hard disk space. (Error: 0xc1e90006)"

Interesting note is that it always happens at the same file, named "Headbutt.inibin", and that basically nothing has worked so far. Here is a list of everything I have tried to save you some time:

*Restarted
*Uninstalled and re-installing LoL
*Ensured I have a stable internet connection
*Ensured I have enough diskspace
*Attempted to repair patch files
*Attempted to send logs
*Disabled Windows Defender
*Granted full access through firewall
*Disabled Firewall
*Uninstalled Firewall
*Ran a clean-boot, disabling interfering processes
*Flushed DNS cache
*Reverted to original DNS settings

I am basically out of options at this point. I have no clue why my support ticket hasn't been responded to in 19 days, or the second support ticket I opened 5 days ago. I have given process lists and network diagnosis's too many times to count, I have jumped through multiple hoops, and at this point I don't know where to look. Hopefully just the fact that riot support is now neglecting me will get someone to glance at my problem.

The Tardwrangler

11-19-2012

BUMP, this guy needs so F'ing help.

celticguy08

11-20-2012

Hey thanks for caring.

MGFist

11-21-2012

bump

acethek1ng

11-21-2012

their service is ****, they dont help no one.

Flyin D Monkiez

11-21-2012

black friday is soon, get a new computer or at least a new hard drive to install it on. It seems like an installer issue though.

have you tried finding an older version of the game to patch it up or download the newest one?

Have you tried asking for a manual patch? (maybe they have one but only for special cases)

After you uninstalled the game, did you restart your computer AND deleted all of the files or folders that remained?

Have you tried changing the installation directory for the game?

Have you tried installing on a different drive?

hope it helps and sorry if you already did all of this.