@Red Summoner Names

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strato5

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura Field View Post
How do you look up other summoners? I want to see if there are any names I'd like that would become available.
check it on www.lolking.net

Mxie

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
As I scan through the forums, I'm seeing a lot of interest in a Black Friday sale. Unfortunately nothing special is planned for that day and there is no time to put something together by Friday. We've been busy working on other things for Snowdown Showdown and Season 3.

We'll make up for it by planning a big sale event in January. Post here what you would want to see on sale in that event, and we'll pick from the ideas that get the most upvotes.

EDIT - I'll make a new thread for this later today. Let's keep this thread about Summoner Name Changes
If I may ask (and probably sound rude by doing so), how did Riot just... forget about Black Friday? I mean, I recognize that it isn't a mandatory to have a sale, but there's a history of Black Friday sales at Riot, and it's kind of one of the biggest shopping days in the US. I don't see how it could have possibly just passed under the radar or something.

Edit: whoops, forgot that part about sales suggestions. I'll save mine for your thread.

Kai Talakki

11-21-2012

Quote:
There is hope for you, but just not this year. I'd like to move up the level limit next year, especially on accounts that haven't played in a very long time, but this batch of names is already pretty big so we decided to cut it off at level 5.
Is there ever any possibility of wipes not having a level limit? I ask because the name I'm interested in is taken by a level 30 account that only has two games played in the last two years.

Frakenbourrough

11-21-2012

Quote:
nothing special is planned for that day
Monneypenny always made sure there was a warm Black Friday sale waiting on the dinner table that evening.

Spada Lunga

11-21-2012

I know it would probably be a ton of work, but one idea is to get a team to make a system that would either automatically remove names, or notify the team about names that need to be removed.

Chibify

11-21-2012

I want "Chibi".... it's level 1 with no matches played. NO ONE TAKE IT FROM ME.

Cryolyptic

11-21-2012

Demonblade Tryndamere Sale
Gentleman Chogath Sale

PulverRyzed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippalus View Post
as i scan through the forums, i'm seeing a lot of interest in a black friday sale. Unfortunately nothing special is planned for that day and there is no time to put something together by friday. We've been busy working on other things for snowdown showdown and season 3.

We'll make up for it by planning a big sale event in january. Post here what you would want to see on sale in that event, and we'll pick from the ideas that get the most upvotes.

Edit - i'll make a new thread for this later today. Let's keep this thread about summoner name changes
pax jax pax jax pax jax pax jax

Mxie

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Talakki View Post
Is there ever any possibility of wipes not having a level limit? I ask because the name I'm interested in is taken by a level 30 account that only has two games played in the last two years.
Same boat, buddy. I honestly don't see the point of limiting it by level. If it's inactive, it's inactive.

Dr Octagonapuz

11-21-2012

Hippalus, if you're reading this, I need to contact you privately to ask a few questions about skin trading.