@Red Summoner Names

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kryptoniyte

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
As I scan through the forums, I'm seeing a lot of interest in a Black Friday sale. Unfortunately nothing special is planned for that day and there is no time to put something together by Friday. We've been busy working on other things for Snowdown Showdown and Season 3.

We'll make up for it by planning a big sale event in January. Post here what you would want to see on sale in that event, and we'll pick from the ideas that get the most upvotes.

EDIT #2 - I'll make a new thread for this on Black Friday. Let's keep this thread about Summoner Name Changes
I'd like to see glacial malphite go on sale upvote if you agree PLEASE RIOT <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbeliever1284

11-24-2012

See the name I want, is a lvl 4 and played his last game january 23rd. I missed it by 23 days Honestly, if you do a clean up late january, do it from 1 year prior to that day. I think that 11 months 8 days is close enough for a lvl 4 whos never on

Kingsleepy

11-25-2012

What about a lvl 9 that has not played in TWO YEARS? he is not lvl 5 but it is clear they have forgot about LoL

Plz let me know if this name would be free.

Vivagio

11-25-2012

Why actually Hippalus only answering first responses?

Some attention to our questions , pls!

PGC SexBoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

draven annie garen all six but no matchs have been played how could that happened

icuteable

12-03-2012

Can we get like legendarys skins, and katarina skins plz ^^

Syo

12-14-2012

i want this name and its level 13 with no games in the match history :l
i tried getting it but im not allowed.
what is the criteria for the names?

wrsthnsatn667

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

I'd love King Rammus and Kitty Cat Katarina back, on sale or not I don't care, I want to buy them cause they were retired before I started playing .