@Red Summoner Names

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyepop

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Things that wouldn't happen otherwise: like gifting, ward skins, new summoner icons, new bundle technology, new types of sales (rune pages, summoner name changes) and more.
Quote:
Things that wouldn't happen otherwise: like gifting.
Quote:
gifting.
WHEN? Glad to hear that hasn't fallen out of your plans XD

Rotzby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Yeah! A January sale sounds great hippalus, especially when everyone's money is pretty much tapped out after the holidays...
I'm sorry but It's like you're not even thinking at this point.

purplekronik

11-22-2012

Quote:
As I scan through the forums, I'm seeing a lot of interest in a Black Friday sale. Unfortunately nothing special is planned for that day and there is no time to put something together by Friday. We've been busy working on other things for Snowdown Showdown and Season 3.

We'll make up for it by planning a big sale event in January. Post here what you would want to see on sale in that event, and we'll pick from the ideas that get the most upvotes.

EDIT #2 - I'll make a new thread for this on Black Friday. Let's keep this thread about Summoner Name Changes
-------> http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post31723353 <------- heres some good skin ideas!!!!!!

Mr Fuddy

11-22-2012

I'm thinking about 3 names.

One of them is level 5 and he last match was June 08 2012... I Will be able to get this name at that "clean up?"

The other one is level 6 but you can't even see when he last match was... I will be able to get this name at that "clean up?"

The other one is level 1 without any matches... I will be able to get this name at that "clean up?"

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Potatoe751

11-23-2012

Quote:
As I scan through the forums, I'm seeing a lot of interest in a Black Friday sale. Unfortunately nothing special is planned for that day and there is no time to put something together by Friday. We've been busy working on other things for Snowdown Showdown and Season 3.

We'll make up for it by planning a big sale event in January. Post here what you would want to see on sale in that event, and we'll pick from the ideas that get the most upvotes.

EDIT #2 - I'll make a new thread for this on Black Friday. Let's keep this thread about Summoner Name Changes
i think that for your january sale you should release battlecast kog'maw and put it on sale

Emery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

same position as this guy, but mine has no normal wins, should up the cap to 10 imo, youre the deleting everyone who hasn't played for a year anyway

Waffleflies

11-23-2012

Quote:
The announcement of the normal Friday sale is already locked in and ready to go. I'm not going to ask people to work Thanksgiving Day for this, even if it would make Riot a few bucks.

But I understand the excitement around a big sale, so we'll do it in January once the holidays are done and we can plan appropriately for it.
Could you guys possibly do a Cyber Monday deal? You still have time, I believe in you!

blackmagick

11-23-2012

Quote:

I would like to see older Christmas Skins like last year's snowdown showdown from season 2 on sale.( I.E. Mistletoe Leblanc etc.) Also certain skins that are the only skin of released champions such as 'Blightcrystal Varus' or 'Justicar Syndra'

NecronLordAgna

11-24-2012

i have a question, if a have a smurf acc and i change the summoner name with that acc would i be able to get the name of the smurf in my main? what i mean is i want to know if the name will be available when i change it right away

Valkaire

11-24-2012

You think that's bad... the name I want is on a level 1 summoner with no games played at all and it somehow made it through the last round(s?) of name refreshes =/