PLEASE anyone look at this PERMABAN

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTzCyber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5942739/

Well this is my case, and I got permabanned (2286)

what do you think.

Calys Teneb

11-19-2012

I think Riot already looked at your case, considering they have final decisions on permanent bans.

iTzCyber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I dont think so, because I didnt do anything really bad T . T

nothingxs

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Haha, that game 3. Enjoy whatever you choose to do in the future.

Goth Skunk

11-19-2012

You got Permanent banned until the year 2286?

NecroticBinder

11-19-2012

Game three, is where you snapped. Odds are there are things we didn't see that merited a permanent suspension as well but who knows.

iTzCyber

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Skunk View Post
You got Permanent banned until the year 2286?

That's exactly what it says

Kurø

11-19-2012

Looked over it, you're an incredible ******. Do you really not see what you are doing wrong in all of those games? You constantly berate and flame your team.

This is an easily deserved ban, like without a doubt. Riot doesn't even need to respond since you made it visible

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5942739/#nogo Putting it here incase he tries to delete it and make a sob story.

Edit: Not to mention since this was a tribunal ban it means you've been banned NUMEROUS times before.

iTzCyber

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
Game three, is where you snapped. Odds are there are things we didn't see that merited a permanent suspension as well but who knows.

Have you ever seen a Gangplank support who steals minions then ignore you?
Well thats my reason.

iTzCyber

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kur View Post
Looked over it, you're an incredible ******. Do you really not see what you are doing wrong in all of those games? You constantly berate and flame your team.

This is an easily deserved ban, like without a doubt. Riot doesn't even need to respond since you made it visible

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5942739/#nogo Putting it here incase he tries to delete it and make a sob story.

Edit: Not to mention since this was a tribunal ban it means you've been banned NUMEROUS times before.

just lol