@ Lyte - Perma Ban Report Card?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaviourSelfz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Was recently Perma Banned (Still can't figure out what I did this time) Would like to see my report card if possible. Thanks!

TheFlyingSpoon

11-19-2012

It should have been emailed to you. If you can't find it in your email (including your spam folder), you can contact Player Support to have them re-send it.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

SaviourSelfz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5951126/#nogo
There's my reform, and I will say, this is slightly overkill. I reviewed my matches, and like I thought, I wasn't toxic. We had discrepancies, but NOTHING worth Perma Ban.. Sigh.

TheFlyingSpoon

11-19-2012

I haven't read your case but this Perma-ban is the result of you being warned and time-banned multiple times. This last Majority Punish case caused your account data to be reviewed by Riot employees, that felt that your account needed to be perma-banned.

So what I'm saying is that it's not so much this case that garnered you a perma-ban, but your entire account history.

Mmkayybruh

11-19-2012

I don't see why you were permabanned, to be completely honest.

SgtSarros

11-19-2012

What TheFlyingSpoon said. In order to be up for permaban, you have to have been punished multiple times in the past. In which case the casefile gets forewarded to Lyte who reviews the casefiles the Tribunal has voted on, in addition other reports that you have gotten, and they make the decision on wether or not a Perma Ban is the right choice in this situation.

I am sorry to hear that you have had your account banned, however For Riot to do this, they believe there is little to no chance of your reformation at this point.

Mmkayybruh

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingSpoon View Post
I haven't read your case but this Perma-ban is the result of you being warned and time-banned multiple times. This last Majority Punish case caused your account data to be reviewed by Riot employees, that felt that your account needed to be perma-banned.

So what I'm saying is that it's not so much this case that garnered you a perma-ban, but your entire account history.

that would actually be false. If I was a very toxic player up until after my 2 week ban, and I was a perfect summoner, you could still get into tribunal (people report even for nothing, constantly I see "offensive language" or "verbal abuse" when the player literally said nothing), and that means that even though you've become a better player (which is the reason riot hands out time bans which increase in duration, as well as warnings, to teach you a lesson), he would still be banned because, through your logic, he was a toxic player before, meaning he deserved to be permabanned from the start, which, seeing as this his reform isn't very bad, he probably doesn't deserve at this point.

Mmkayybruh

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtSarros View Post
What TheFlyingSpoon said. In order to be up for permaban, you have to have been punished multiple times in the past. In which case the casefile gets forewarded to Lyte who reviews the casefiles the Tribunal has voted on, in addition other reports that you have gotten, and they make the decision on wether or not a Perma Ban is the right choice in this situation.

I am sorry to hear that you have had your account banned, however For Riot to do this, they believe there is little to no chance of your reformation at this point.
Where in his reform card do you see toxic play beyond reformation? He already has reformed, according to his card.

oh no, this account is still a junior member. GD here I come! :S

SaviourSelfz

11-20-2012

I would like to get some Riot assistance, because I feel as though I reformed, and I was falsely banned for the last time. What's the point in giving out reforms if we change for the better, and are Perma banned anyways. Like a ticking time bomb.