Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Server lag, and now unable to log on to the Server (NA)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dkiller707

11-19-2012

So i was loading into a custom ARAM match earlier and my ping on LoL had spiked up to 500-600 range. i normally sit at 90, but these last few weeks its been filled with ungodly lag/ping spikes, yet on NO OTHER PROGRAM have i had a similar issue. i havent lagged anywhere else, which leads me to believe that something is horribly wrong server side, at least for me or my ISP. now, i crashed out of the ARAM match and when i went to log back in, what do i find? an error message saying "The server is currently busy, please try again later". so i try to login again and this time it says "Login failed for an unknown reason". so i checked if i can log in to other things, and lo and behold, no problems there, i can log in to anything else fine, and the forums work fine as well. so what gives? whats the issue? and am i going to get banned/ reported for a leave in a custom match because of this?