Riot Doesnt Understand Ranked

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ITSADISTRACTION

Senior Member

11-19-2012

1. Play Solo Queue
2. Trolls in Champ Select
3.

a.) Leave and suffer 45 minute + penalty and have to wait till next day to play?
or
b.)Risk losing 40 elo in one game?

4. Play it out
5. Bottom feeds 2/8
6. Blames you, the jungler
7. Get reported by 4 idiotic players

Result: Lose 40 elo, 3 day ban

\

WELCOME TO LEAGUE OF LEGENDS! WHERE IF YOUR ELO IS UNDER 1500 IT IS 100% YOUR FAULT AND RIOT IS NEVER WRONG!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephrinx

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Welcome to the League of Legends. We have a counselor in the break room, as well as free Zoloft.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

Senior Member

11-19-2012

I have played a few games with Riot members, and they seem pretty accepting of the system as is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sodo Mojo 24

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

11-19-2012

There is absolutely nothing wrong with ranked. One game means nothing no matter how much elo you lose, elo is an estimation of skill based off of a large quantity of games played, and the math takes into account the games that people feed or troll too.

TLDR; Ranked is fine, the math is good. All hail math


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joe Krake

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
I have played a few games with Riot members, and they seem pretty accepting of the system as is.

Well it's not like THEY'RE going to get banned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

steigg

Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSADISTRACTION View Post
1. Play Solo Queue
2. Trolls in Champ Select
3.

a.) Leave and suffer 45 minute + penalty and have to wait till next day to play?
or
b.)Risk losing 40 elo in one game?

4. Play it out
5. Bottom feeds 2/8
6. Blames you, the jungler
7. Get reported by 4 idiotic players

Result: Lose 40 elo, 3 day ban

\

WELCOME TO LEAGUE OF LEGENDS! WHERE IF YOUR ELO IS UNDER 1500 IT IS 100% YOUR FAULT AND RIOT IS NEVER WRONG!
Yeah it isn't any better in draft or blind pick. It is literally in every game you can join. Unavoidable as far as I'm concerned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fredouken

Junior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by steigg View Post
Yeah it isn't any better in draft or blind pick. It is literally in every game you can join. Unavoidable as far as I'm concerned.
Carry the game yourself or lose... unfortunately. I recommend Duo queue with a friend who isn't awful to lessen the odds that 80% of your team will be terrible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZapatillaLoca

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Riot has been consistently shifting the focus of LOL towards professional competitive gamming. In that arena these things are not a problem and the game runs smoothly..its all they care about now, how else can one explaine the investments on huge cash rewards instead of investing in the company (IE servers, programming, etc), the rediculous nerfs/buffs, changes to items and forcing a meta on players?.
So for the ordinary dredges who just want to have a bit of fun playing this game, you have to deal with all the headaches..best to get used to it..because frankly its not going to improve..well, maybe for pro gammers but certainly not for the ordinary scrub..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerchio

Junior Member

11-20-2012

DOTA 2 is the solution less trolls per player


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramachese

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerchio View Post
DOTA 2 is the solution less trolls per player
Not in my experience...


12