Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When is the items patch coming to live?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeusVult

11-19-2012

Is it tommorow? Really want to get some more time with the new items/masteries on live where their isnt a 2-hour login and only half the people are trolls.

Zamíel

11-19-2012

Don't rush them man this is going to be one of the largest patches in league history with the potential to implode the servers.

Zoram

11-19-2012

Well not until they fix all the glitches. Dear lord the glitches!

Also they have to balance things. Runnans is most likely going to be nerfed.

Enrayged

11-19-2012

Quote:
Zamíel:
Don't rush them man this is going to be one of the largest patches in league history with the potential to implode the servers.

Oh, the servers have imploded several times before...

Oddly, Riot tends to handle HUGE patches with great care - it's the tiny hotfixes that buttcuddle the servers.

Zamíel

11-19-2012

Quote:
Enrayged:
Oh, the servers have imploded several times before...

Oddly, Riot tends to handle HUGE patches with great care - it's the tiny hotfixes that buttcuddle the servers.

I don't trust Riot to handle two complete graphical overhauls (Shop menu and HUD) while also completely changing the item game.

chumbler

11-19-2012

This patch isn't coming for a while. I'd say at least 2, maybe 3 more weeks. You don't want to rush it when you're more or less changing the game from the ground up.

Nuker X

11-19-2012

I was looking for something like this. I really want to see the new items, but I'm too lazy to go to the PBE.