Banned for this really?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiliSniper

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Skunk View Post
Wukong [00:20:06] DO SOMETHUING
Wukong [00:20:08] JESUS CHRIST
Wukong [00:20:10] so useless.
Wukong [00:20:25] nice and now you die
Wukong [00:20:26] gg
Wukong [All] [00:20:36] cant carry these *******.

And you have the audacity to say your ban wasn't deserved?

Get out of my courtroom.
hey man, do u really think that is a 7 week ban?.... think about it, are u a perfect teammate? that u never say anything bad to the others? if you dont like what u read, u can just Mute and thats it, not report. I just got ban cause i call "noob" to osmeone of my team while he answer "STFU you ****ing ******, stop QQing i will report you now"... but of course im getting banned and not him,.... thats not even Justice.... Tribunal should be Called "Tribunal: a place to get free IP" because most of the people just click punish to get some few IP... thats disgusting, even more than reading some insults to me

Goth Skunk

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliSniper View Post
hey man, do u really think that is a 7 week ban?.... think about it, are u a perfect teammate? that u never say anything bad to the others? if you dont like what u read, u can just Mute and thats it, not report. I just got ban cause i call "noob" to osmeone of my team while he answer "STFU you ****ing ******, stop QQing i will report you now"... but of course im getting banned and not him,.... thats not even Justice.... Tribunal should be Called "Tribunal: a place to get free IP" because most of the people just click punish to get some few IP... thats disgusting, even more than reading some insults to me
We don't get IP anymore. We do this voluntarily without hope of reward, because we want League of Legends to be a positive place for its players.

I don't treat my teammates like you do.
I don't fuel a negative environment within my team
And I don't respond to anyone singling me out just because I'm having a bad game. One warning is all they get, then it's a report.

Let me tell you something...

Tenmar

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explicitzee View Post
What? Saying useless? and cant carry these ****** oh sorry i forgot i was 5 years old. Thats not even being rude? thats just saying i cant carry them. But go ahead and keep banning for dumb reasons.
You can't type ANYTHING that can be THOUGHT of as insulting. If a person who is participating in tribunal even THINKS that what you type is an insult(EVEN IF YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FRIENDS) they will PUNISH.

If you really want to play this game and be safe from reports you gotta just put that stick up your ass and keep it there until you are done playing this game. You can't call anyone useless, or anything negative.

Most people who participate in tribunal admit to this one fact: They actively look for the SMALLEST reason to punish and will press punish.

Doesn't matter if you have 4 games full of false reports where you did nothing wrong. If even ONE game can be rationalized to be punish worthy that person who participates in tribunal will press PUNISH without any sort of hesitation.

There is a reason why all players should be concerned when players have 90% accuracy rates with the bulk of their choices as punish.

Fear Meh Dombo

11-19-2012

I agree they are banning me for nothing to im banned untill december 3 for nothing.

bryjow123

11-19-2012

Nidalee [00:20:40] dumbass scrub
Wukong [00:20:43] YOU DO NOTHING
Darius [All] [00:20:44] nids better
Wukong [00:20:45] ******.

+

Wukong [00:21:05] stfu
Wukong [00:21:07] i didnt feed dip****

+ overall harrassment in Game 2 = punish vote from me.

Tribunal got this right.

Really easy way to avoid punish votes: Replace personal insults with constructive criticism, and if that isn't possible just don't say anything that isn't absolutely necessary.