2 Week Suspension For What Seems to be No Reason.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5916356/#nogo

Give me a good, valid explanation after reading all 4 cases as to why I was suspended for 2 weeks. I don't see anything report worthy in any of these cases, case 1 is actually the only game I was minorly toxic, and I was going through a really rough time.

Case 2 - Got 2 reports for saying the word "****". I even apologized after saying it, as you can see if you read over my tribunal cases.

Case 3 - I said report mundo because he rage quit and afk'd, and I think that should be said in all chat to report toxic. I ahve no idea as to why I was reported, though. I didn't rage quit, I didn't afl, I actually played my hardest, but I got reported by 1 enemy for some reason. He didn't even leave why he reported in a comment, he just reported and left.

Case 4 - lolwut? I have no idea why a teammate reported me, I didn't do anything report worthy in this game, and everyone in this game was calm and seemed to be having a good time. In fact, here's everything I said in that game. I seriously think he accidentally reported me in this one....

Please don't downvote and leave this thread without reading all 4 cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockajaw View Post
No worries. I just picked up a 2 week ban for this..

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5918098/#nogo

The tribunal is out of freaking control.
LOL this is even worse than mine! Don't worry though, if Riot ever reads over our cases, i'm sure we'll get our suspension removed, cuz this is just...... not toxic at all...

Rockaqt

11-19-2012

No worries. I just picked up a 2 week ban for this..

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5918098/#nogo

The tribunal is out of freaking control.

Erocs Eht

11-19-2012

Link your cases?

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Reform card. We can't read the cases without that.

LegitKajit

11-19-2012

Oh, sorry guys, forgot to post the reform card. I will in a min.

Sereg Anfaug

11-19-2012

Wow. No wonder you didn't try to explain game 1 in your post. That alone is worth a Punish, without even seeing the others. Still, I suppose I'll have a look, just in case there's more toxicity I can point out.

Edit: And it looks like you're a complete ass in the other three games, too. Not as bad as the first, but you'd have to be trying really hard to beat that one.

LegitKajit

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Wow. No wonder you didn't try to explain game 1 in your post. That alone is worth a Punish, without even seeing the others. Still, I suppose I'll have a look, just in case there's more toxicity I can point out.
Read my post again. I already said that game 1 was the only one worth a report, but I was just going through a rough time. However, case 2, 3 and 4 have no toxic in them at all

Goth Skunk

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitKajit View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5916356/#nogo

Give me a good, valid explanation after reading all 4 cases as to why I was suspended for 2 weeks. I don't see anything report worthy in any of these cases, case 1 is actually the only game I was minorly toxic, and I was going through a really rough time.

Case 2 - Got 2 reports for saying the word "****". I even apologized after saying it, as you can see if you read over my tribunal cases.

Case 3 - I said report mundo because he rage quit and afk'd, and I think that should be said in all chat to report toxic. I ahve no idea as to why I was reported, though. I didn't rage quit, I didn't afl, I actually played my hardest, but I got reported by 1 enemy for some reason. He didn't even leave why he reported in a comment, he just reported and left.

Case 4 - lolwut? I have no idea why a teammate reported me, I didn't do anything report worthy in this game, and everyone in this game was calm and seemed to be having a good time. In fact, here's everything I said in that game. I seriously think he accidentally reported me in this one....

Please don't downvote and leave this thread without reading all 4 cases.
One game is all it takes.

Having reviewed your case and gone over the evidence myself, I would uphold the Tribunal's verdict and keep you punished.

Your behaviour in games is unacceptable. Stop treating people like garbage because they don't measure up to a standard you hold.

LegitKajit

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Skunk View Post
One game is all it takes.

Having reviewed your case and gone over the evidence myself, I would uphold the Tribunal's verdict and keep you punished.

Your behaviour in games is unacceptable. Stop treating people like garbage because they don't measure up to a standard you hold.
Where did I treat people like garbage??? You obviously didn't read through all 4 of my cases.

nothingxs

Recruiter

11-19-2012

I don't get why people don't understand that simple concept.

We aren't looking through the entire thing to see if you were MOSTLY toxic. We are looking to see if you were toxic AT ALL. You are punished not for lots of toxicity, you are punished for toxicity.

Game 1 is toxic enough. The system simply pulled a bunch of different games after enough reports went into the system and asked the tribunal if the player is worth punishing. We found a reason to click punish. If you don't want to get punished, don't give the tribunal reasons to click punish.