2 week ban for this? Wut.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rockaqt

11-19-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5918098/#nogo

Hmm Not sure. But I'm pretty sure that this is uh, not worthy of a 2 week ban not even a 7 day ban. Like Wow. The tribunal is wanting this game to be what G rated now I mean dear lord.

hebble

11-19-2012

The Tribunal doesn't determine how long you were banned for, just whether you are Punished or Pardoned. If you got a 2 week ban it is probably because you have been Punished 3 times before.

ChiliSniper

11-19-2012

Lol I have jsut been Ban for a week for some stup** cases... people just click on Punish to get a Few IP... plz man, grow up and go waste 30 min and u will get more than 5 cases in one. People dont care to ban other people, they dont even think about it... Riot cant control this Tribunal stuff... they should remove it or do it in another way.

Rockaqt

11-19-2012

This is honestly out of control... Cause seriously. LOOK and i mean LOOK at case 2, 3, and 4. Those DO NOT deserve a ban.. Uh hmm. The bot lane was a duo on case 2 so apparently since I didn't gank enough so apparently I deserve a ban. Cases 3 and 4 though... Uh 1 report? Justifies a ban the other 8 people in the game didn't think so, so why is it the case. I mean seriously. I barely even said anything in those cases. lol