Bans out of control - Attn. riot staff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nothingxs

11-19-2012

Just to note, the Tribunal only votes to determine where you should be punished or not. We have no decision over how long the ban is, the only thing we can determine is whether any action should happen against you or not.

That said, dude, you're being toxic. Tone it down.

ChiliSniper

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApeGut View Post
I honestly do not think anyone reads the cases. I actually know they don't read the cases because I'm aware of the summoner's code and very rarely break it, the few cases i have broken it (usually from being prompted by trolls) haven't been enough to account for 2 BANS.

I was just recently banned, 3 of the 5 cases were by one person, glad to know one person can get you banned, the reason?: "he was bad". My record that game was 4-2-2.

Enemy team plays safe and you can't gank as the jungle? banned
Play a hero someone doesn't like? banned for trolling
If you don't agree with someone, banned.
If you do poorly one game, banned.
If you get disconnect, banned.
Try to avoid being banned by minding your own business?, BANNED for not communicating.

Literally I'm being banned at least once a month, sometimes more. There is nothing i can do to stop it, kids are so ban happy, it takes one click for them to ban and nobody ever bothers to read the cases

This is becoming unplayable.
100% agree... poeple just punish to get a few IP... they dont even read cases... that is really sad, just get ban 1 week for same stupid reports

Mpalm

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliSniper View Post
100% agree... poeple just punish to get a few IP... they dont even read cases... that is really sad, just get ban 1 week for same stupid reports
Too bad the tribunal doesn't give out IP broseidon.