Bans out of control - Attn. riot staff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApeGut

11-19-2012

I honestly do not think anyone reads the cases. I actually know they don't read the cases because I'm aware of the summoner's code and very rarely break it, the few cases i have broken it (usually from being prompted by trolls) haven't been enough to account for 2 BANS.

I was just recently banned, 3 of the 5 cases were by one person, glad to know one person can get you banned, the reason?: "he was bad". My record that game was 4-2-2.

Enemy team plays safe and you can't gank as the jungle? banned
Play a hero someone doesn't like? banned for trolling
If you don't agree with someone, banned.
If you do poorly one game, banned.
If you get disconnect, banned.
Try to avoid being banned by minding your own business?, BANNED for not communicating.

Literally I'm being banned at least once a month, sometimes more. There is nothing i can do to stop it, kids are so ban happy, it takes one click for them to ban and nobody ever bothers to read the cases

This is becoming unplayable.

Goth Skunk

11-19-2012

Submit your reform card, or you will not be heard.

LittleDi

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApeGut View Post
I was just recently banned, 3 of the 5 cases were by one person, glad to know one person can get you banned, the reason?: "he was bad". My record that game was 4-2-2.
Would you link your reform card to prove this?

Rockaqt

11-19-2012

Here you go.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5918098/#nogo

Banned for 2 week because of this one. Sure. Like are you serious? 2 week ban for that?!

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Reform card.

Edit: Lol at you thinking your behavior is acceptable. You treat your team like ****, even when you're feeding your ass off.

Goth Skunk

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockajaw View Post
Here you go.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5918098/#nogo

Banned for 2 week because of this one. Sure. Like are you serious? 2 week ban for that?!
Dude...

Your behaviour in game 1 alone is worthy of punishment by this Tribunal.

Taking all four games into account, your attitude is toxic and counter-productive to the positive environment this game strives to achieve.

I am glad that for the next two weeks, no one will have to suffer through your passive-aggressive negativity.

hebble

11-19-2012

My feedback is two points:

1. Ban length isn't determined by the Tribunal, just whether you should be Punished or Pardoned. The length of your ban is determined by where you are on a sliding scale. The more Punishments in a short amount of time, the longer your ban.

2. You are very sarcastic in your games, generally asking rhetorical questions to insult your teammates. You might try being more straightforward.

2 weeks may seem harsh, but that's not the Tribunal's fault. I don't know whether I would Punish or not for your case, it is in a grey area, but either way I'm not selecting a 2 week ban. I would just be voting Punish.

The best strategy, just in general, is to be a positive influence in your games. If you do so, you won't have any problems with the Tribunal.

Junicorn

11-19-2012

I only need to read halfway through the first game to get a good idea of why you were banned, and I can tell you it had nothing to do with you taking the wrong runes, or even how bad your score was.

Quote:
Tristana [00:09:51] No its dumb
Tristana [00:09:59] LS needs to be ganking with as pushed as they are
Tristana [00:10:04] but hes busy ****ing off in mid
Tristana [00:10:10] no nvm
Tristana [00:10:13] not doing anything
First you harass your jungle for not helping you enough.

Quote:
Tristana [00:10:19] lol
Tristana [00:10:44] yeah im already done with this game
Then you state your basically giving up. (Not a punishable offense, but it doesn't look good)

Quote:
Tristana [00:13:47] i take back my previous statement youre garbage zil
Then start harassing other players.

You think you were unfairly banned? I wouldn't want to play with you.

Dokrantus

11-19-2012

It is out of Control, but if you follow one of my Rules. Rule number 3 you would be OK.. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2815805 & 2 all the players that are NOT for U.S.A. that got Suspended or ban, what can I say Welcome to America Freedom of Speech lol

ApeGut

11-19-2012

first of all the case posted isn't me. I can't post my case because it seems someone tried to access my gmail account and it's disabled, i've contacted google. (it's an old smurf account).

but it doesn't matter, i've spent the last hour reading through TONS of posts, with cases that are no where NEAR ban-worthy. The last case i read, out of the 5, only one was reportable because he said "l2p" once. That's one case out of the random 5 that was picked for him. really l2p is worth a ban