Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You have recieved a ribbon message displays incorrectly.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quackas

11-19-2012

Hello, this bug is in the placement of the message received when awarded a ribbon. When I logged into my account today I was somewhat pleased to find a weird message box in the top left corner of the screen. I say somewhat because the box was only partially visible the top left corner and most of the text were not being shown; all I could see correctly was the link in the bottom right saying something about honor. After playing a game I realized that it was the message telling me I got a ribbon; but I will never know what that message said...

TL;DR Message telling me I earned Ribbon didn't display properly.

P.S. This might just be due to the weird resolution of my laptop it is 1600x900 and I have similar issues when I start a game after matchmaking when the loading screen comes up it appears in the bottom right of my screen with 50% of the loading screen off of my monitor in no screen land. I play in windowd mode so i have to drag it to fit my screen everytime.

Quackas

11-20-2012

No one has encountered this besides me?

Matrixpanda

11-24-2012

i got no messege just the ribbon =(