Recent 30 LF group to play ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MortalWombhat

11-19-2012

As stated in the title, I'm just looking for a group of people that aren't necessarily hardcore gamers, but at least know the game.

From reading everything on these forums, it's pretty clear to me that solo/duo is pretty hit or miss and that if I really wanted to learn from my team that the best way to go about it is to play with a consistent group.

I don't claim to be the best or the most knowledgable as I've only had one ranked game (I lost this game due to a troller that refused to relinquish ADC even though I had picked and locked before he called). I'll be honest that experience really turned me off to ranked play.

But anyway, as stated before, I'm looking to get into ranked with a consistent group that is understanding of my newness to ranked play and is willing to lend me their most advanced knowledge. I'm pretty sure that I have at least decent game awareness and logic. Oh and I'm pretty flexible in terms of my role; however, I'm only runed for non-AP/support currently and I absolutely fail at supporting the bottom lane, but other than that I'm fairly competent.