Jungle xin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Build preference and runes used ? How good is he at counter jingling too.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

bump

JustDeckeredBoys

11-19-2012

jungle xin is my fav jungler.. attack speed runes. the rest is up to you!

Dues Pater

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDeckeredBoys View Post
jungle xin is my fav jungler.. attack speed runes. the rest is up to you!
attack speed reds?

Ibuki Suika

11-19-2012

Attack speed reds, yellows, blues, and quints. obviously.

Step 2: BE A MAN

Falling Objects

11-19-2012

What I usually do is

AS reds
Armor seals
AS glyphs
MS quints (Though, you could use AS/AD quints here too. I've tried all three but I prefer the extra MS)

AD reds will get you a faster jungle clear and maybe ~150 or so health less then AS reds, but it hurts your ganks to not be able to land those three hits as quickly.

Joxer

11-19-2012

xin is a ganking jungler, not a counter jungler (he has slow clear speed and low sustain before wriggles), and his option if caught in enemy jungle is generally "do as much damage as possible". with the current low gold situation from jungle, he pretty much has to build tank in my experience (in jungle) in order to survive at all. Wriggle,HoG,Aegis,Randuin is pretty much core, add in a LW so you can still kinda deal some relevant damage to the carry.

he will probably improve a good amount in s3, as his Q damage is really good on single targets and since they are making the "big" monster the hardest one, killing it quickly will be very important. also new items mean new options, but unless the XP bonus in jungle keeps you closer with solo lanes you're still probably gonna need to spec for survival.

Sir Loins

11-19-2012

What would ap xin do?

Dues Pater

11-19-2012

do u prefer building triforce over frozen mallet? i find the ap really helps on him

Dues Pater

11-19-2012

bump