I just don't understand.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zt Rush

11-19-2012

How can you say this is a good elo system?

I've played 2 ranked games in season 3,

First- 11-7 rumble. (not the best score right?) Well my team had 15 kills total, i had 2 triples and 2 doubles. that's 73% of the kills.

Second- my ashe went 2-15, that's right..... I was second closest in deaths going 6-6-2 over all. (won my lane of course, but whats Cassiopia wit 6 kills going to do versus a 20+ kill Trist)?

My ranked games are a joke compared to my regular games. Either i go 20-0 or have a normal score and lose. ?If i don't get hyper fed we lose. That's simply how it is.

The games I play right now are no fun honestly....It's anarchy. All i want is a team with map awareness, and who understand their positions. By the way i play on a 1600 elo team as top lane and do fine. In fact I've not lost lane yet.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I assume you're looking for a way to gauge individual skill based on in-game performance and use that for matchmaking. If you're not, please clarify what you ARE looking for.

You should know it's essentially impossible. Stats only tell half of the story of a game, and they can even tell a misleading story. You can't quantify someone's performance in a game. No stat is going to tell you who threw the game prepping for that last team fight. No stat is going to tell you who made the big plays happen. Win/Loss is the best indicator we have, and it works over a large sample size.