Lux combo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jadeking

11-19-2012

So i'm trying to pick up Lux and I need help with her lvl 6+ combo. It's not realistic to q - auto attack - e - auto attack - r - auto attack.......so can you activate her e while you are charging her ult? If not, what is an optimal burst combo? I don't like doing q - e - r because they can flash out before your ult hits. Any suggestions or tips on her play in general?

Edit: also, what your guys's views on lichbane for lux?

Zaphas

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeking View Post
So i'm trying to pick up Lux and I need help with her lvl 6+ combo. It's not realistic to q - auto attack - e - auto attack - r - auto attack.......so can you activate her e while you are charging her ult? If not, what is an optimal burst combo? I don't like doing q - e - r because they can flash out before your ult hits. Any suggestions or tips on her play in general?
R pops and refreshes the passive.

its possible to Q- throw out E - auto- pop E - R - auto which is max damage, but an easy one if you just wanna be sure you hit em is

Q, throw out E, R, auto, pop E, auto

Futurett

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphas View Post

its possible to Q- throw out E - auto- pop E - R - auto which is max damage, but an easy one if you just wanna be sure you hit em is

Actually, it's Q E R E and auto attack if they aren't dead yet

COTA

11-19-2012

QERE is correct...cast them in quick succession then after R finish the E explosion.

Zaphas

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingGirl View Post
Actually, it's Q E R E and auto attack if they aren't dead yet
Yeah but if you can toss one auto in before your E pops, it increases the damage quite a bit. Admittedly, if things are hectic, QEREauto is the quickest and easiest method to drop a hammer on somebody though.

jadeking

11-19-2012

Quote:

Just worries me that they flash out of my e before i can pop it and it wastes the damage....unless the bind lasts long enough for that full combo

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2012

QERE-auto. of course, you are losing a few charges of your passive but in most scenarios you won't be able to do this

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Quote:

lux main here... no that's not possible b/c they can flash out of it fairly easy

AdmiralAardvark

11-19-2012

QERAAEAA. This pops every charge, and you can add ignite whereever you want, shielding if you are turret diving.

Mahoh

11-19-2012

You can also poke them enough with E so you don't need to AA proc after ult. Best bet is for your ult to finish them if you're in the first 20 mins of the game. After people get strong enough you can't reliably auto attack and are relegated to spells only.