Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL Q&A Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qsario

11-19-2012

Here's how it works: you answer the LoL-related question posed by the poster above you, then ask your own.

Q: Which jungle monster in SR applies an attack speed debuff?

joe42

11-19-2012

Quote:
Qsario:
Here's how it works: you answer the LoL-related question posed by the poster above you, then ask your own.

Q: Which jungle monster in SR applies an attack speed debuff?

your mom

i bet this guy sucks

Jaykoboy

11-19-2012

A: Dragon. His attacks apply a DoT and a large AS debuff, so if you're a right-click-to-jungle champion, boost your attack speed and lifesteal a lot if you want to stand a chance on your own.

Q: What three on-hit items are most effective on Warwick? This question is a bit objective, so just give your answers and why you chose them.

Golem131

11-19-2012

that is too specific... not everyone uses ww, this thread will die soon if questions are too specific.
Let me try an easier one:

Q: Which jungle creep in Summoner's Rift gives the killer a CDR and Mana regen buff?

Combatheaven

11-19-2012

I can answer Jaykoboy's

A: Id go with Madreds, Malady, and Wits End. Because He applies on hit while using his ultimate I believe 5 times? So base damage, plus his passive (which is set to maximum when ulting), 5 x 4% = 20% hp with Madreds meanwhile lowering the target's magic resistance with Malady while dealing 20 per hit. Wits end for the extra 42 damage per hit x 5 = 210. And at the end he would have full stacks of MR increase, the target has low MR, and Warwick is just shredding!.

Ill answer Golem131 too.. Blue Buff.

Q: Who can solo baron? (Can be any time frame)

Qsario

11-20-2012

A: I liked these:
Nassus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Lp4PGQXnw
Karthus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdFzqGieHu4

Though Warwick or Shaco seem more likely to be able to do it with more reasonable builds/farm.

Q: Which champion has a passive that makes your basic attacks infect the target, dealing true damage every second for 6 seconds, stacking up to 6 times?

Zarkof

11-20-2012

Twitch

(is this trivia?)

Which Champion's surname is effectively Hastur?

AODRG

11-20-2012

A - Annie of course.

Q - Who has the highest base attack damage in the game?

vertaz

11-20-2012

Taric (lvl 1)

When does the baron spawn?