Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What mid champion has no hard counters?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhageQuitter

11-19-2012

What champion can I first pick every game and not get countered? I feel like Ahri and Kennen are pretty safe, as they can CC people who gap close on to them an safely farm in weak matchups.

Hellioning

11-19-2012

Don't first pick mid.

Problem Solved.

Lord Angry

11-19-2012

Soraka.

BlitzCRANKBOP

11-19-2012

Ahri has two pretty big counters, swain and ryze. And any non skill shot champ really.

I would say the safest pick mid is morgana, but even she has counters.

I guess anivia and gragas are kind of safe too... but I think kass and leblance destroy gragas?

Katarìna

11-19-2012

Anivia is pretty much the only mid you can safely FP and not get completely countered, as you need to kill her twice, and if you don't before level 6, she'll just AoE farm and roam.

Delta Sniper

11-19-2012

no one has a counter if your good enough with them and if people do say they counter said champion get good against them and their counter is eliminated.

PhageQuitter

11-19-2012

Quote:
Hellioning:
Don't first pick mid.

Problem Solved.

But I like mid.

I first pick Ahri a lot and I've had no trouble, when I lose it's because I get outplayed. I've gained more ELO doing this than trying to get good at all 5 lanes. Choosing and mastering one lane wins a lot more than trying to play whatever isn't called.

Or simply ask support to trade you your champion. Honestly, at 1200 elo 90% of the time people don't counter pick, and when they do they checked champselect.com and decided to play a champion they suck at since it's listed as a counter.

ArrowAce

11-19-2012

Try AP Shaco if you know how to play/build him, seriously.

BoneThugzPkz

11-19-2012

Viktor. People say he does, but really he doesn't. Talon is a problem but can be handled, that's about it. But no one likes Viktor.

Shaco ftwin

11-19-2012

Honestly probably a Cho or a Nunu or somethin like that.

And the reason I say that is no one would ever assume you're going mid. So you'd never be picked against. Not to mention it could throw them off by having the other team pick a top against your Cho (for example) and then your top can counter their top.

namean?