@RiotKiddington, Queue Dodge Feedback Forms

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I thought you might be the person to address this to, Kiddington.

So, I know Riot is concerned about queue dodges. A while back, you banned players who were forcing their allies to queue dodge. I really appreciate your efforts. However, I'm wondering if this sort of feature would help or not: Queue Dodge Feedback Forms. I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear that you've thought about it before, but I'd like to know if it's something on your radar at all.

Essentially: if you queue dodge, in addition to having a dodge timer, you get a form much like when you submit a Report. You could pick a reason for your queue dodge, and submit it to Riot.

Many of the possible options, like "Sudden Time Commitment" or whatnot, would essentially just be useful for data gathering. But, something like "Unpleasant Ally" could be used to help PB&J figure out more about Champion Select toxicity and maybe even help find players who are causing it.

I'm sure this would take a significant resource investment to pull off, so the benefits would have to be pretty large for it to be worth it. So, my question is: do you think this sort of thing would be worth it? Is it like anything you have talked about?