Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for S3 duo queue partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiechiro

11-19-2012

I'm highly competitive and play Solo Top. I did a lot of Jungling in S2 so I know my stuff when it comes to that, I also did Solo Mid a lot as well, I don't do Support/ADC very well simply because unless it's the Jungler/Enemy in my lane, I do really ****. The reasoning for this is because I'm always thinking about the positioning of me and everyone else in my lane before anything else, Because of this if I've got 3 other people in my lane (4-5 if the jungler is there or more) then I get really out of my comfort zone during the laning phase.

Past the laning phase I'm an outstanding team fighter. I usually build whatever my team needs rather then what I personally need, So if we need a Frozen Heart on our team and our Jungler/Support doesn't have it yet and I can get it, I'm getting it, even if it doesn't do a lot for me. That being said the only thing any champ wouldn't use is the mana[And that's only for manaless champions] Other then the mana it's a great pick for almost any Solo Top/Jungler/Support so I typically get it.

I'm highly competitive so when I play, I play to win, I don't give up and I hardly ever surrender unless I know 100% for a fact that we cant win even if we get amazing team fights from that point forward. Because of this I tend to get very feisty when I'm playing and I tend to be off in my own world when I'm laning, Past laning I'm always gauging the team's strengths and weaknesses and I will either be up at the front tanking damage and initiating, Or I'll be sticking with the APC/ADC and peeling anyone that tries to jump on them off.

RANKED GAMES ONLY, I WILL NOT PLAYING NORMAL DRAFT OR NORMAL BLIND.

IGN: Kiechiro

Kiechiro

11-19-2012

bump

bustinya

11-19-2012

What elo are you looking for?

Reaper3p0

11-19-2012

I'm down im also looking for a duo partner

Kiechiro

11-20-2012

I don't give a **** about what your elo is

If you seriously think that solo queue elo reflects how good a single person is you're a complete and total dumb ass because it doesn't

Kiechiro

11-21-2012

bump