Americans, what are you doing for Turkey Day?

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legomasta

Senior Member

11-20-2012

There are only two things I need during the holidays.

But nah - I'm going over to my buddy's mom's place with my family. To be perfectly frank, I am quite sick of it. It's the same goddamn thing every time: sitting at a table for at least two hours and getting bored almost immediately. My mom has an infinite amount of stupid **** to talk about, of course, but us men (my older brother and my dad) get absolutely sick of the ordeal almost immediately. I'm not looking forward to the get-together but I love being with my brother and my buddy whom I've known for about 16 years so far. He is literally the first person I have ever met in the US - on my second day here, after landing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlena

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legomasta View Post
There are only two things I need during the holidays.
That's amazing. +1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Okay I'll admit it. This post confused me because I though Thanksgiving was on the 4th of July and already passed.
And yes I know that Independence day, I guess in my head I had always inked them to he same day and never noticed the overlap till now.
So when is Thanksgiving.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legomasta

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlena View Post
That's amazing. +1
The song itself or the fact that it's a Scottish pirate metal band with a keytar player? I saw these dudes live and I've never even heard of them once prior to the show. They dominated.

Thanksgiving is on the 23rd of November, Mere.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legomasta View Post
The song itself or the fact that it's a Scottish pirate metal band with a keytar player? I saw these dudes live and I've never even heard of them once prior to the show. They dominated.

Thanksgiving is on the 23rd of November, Mere.
22nd


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Does it coincide with anything historical. And is it the set day of something week of the month, or just a date.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OTLegend

Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
Okay I'll admit it. This post confused me because I though Thanksgiving was on the 4th of July and already passed.
And yes I know that Independence day, I guess in my head I had always inked them to he same day and never noticed the overlap till now.
So when is Thanksgiving.
Fourth of july is different than Thanksgiving.

Fourth of July Americans get drunk and blow **** up, sometimes our own limbs, while we eat BBQ.

Thanksgiving we eat an extravagant feast until we can't move and watch football in a comatose state.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohana Sushi

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTLegend View Post
Fourth of july is different than Thanksgiving.

Fourth of July Americans get drunk and blow **** up, sometimes our own limbs, while we eat BBQ.

Thanksgiving we eat an extravagant feast until we can't move and watch football in a comatose state.
^Campir

OPFace would never use the word "comatose".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reconsul

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
It might be better than BAD turkey, but I can say that my turkey transcends what your TofuturkeywhatthehellamIeating will ever be.
You're wrong, but go ahead and enjoy getting tumors.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohana Sushi

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconsul View Post
You're wrong, but go ahead and enjoy getting tumors.
Can we roast you for Thanksgiving instead? I've never tried human before.


1234567 ... 10