Xin Zhao nerfed in season 3, or sudden skill jump at level 10?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coolh4x0r

11-19-2012

so after the latest patch, i hit level 10 and played a couple games with xin zhao, as he is my main. after a couple days of testing, i found my performance has dramatically dropped. it got to the point where i couldn't beat a twitch (who was the same level and had a **** build) in a 1v1 fight in the middle of the jungle. since i don't really pay attention to the stats and stuff, did he get nerfed bad or is there just a huge jump in skill level at level 10?

Fluffelia

11-19-2012

if he was using a set of tier 2 runes, and you had nothing, that's a slight advantage for him. I don't know the specifics (such as what items you had, what he had, what level you both were, etc), but xin should normally beat twitch.

Azerax53

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruikaitang View Post
so after the latest patch, i hit level 10 and played a couple games with xin zhao, as he is my main. after a couple days of testing, i found my performance has dramatically dropped. it got to the point where i couldn't beat a twitch (who was the same level and had a **** build) in a 1v1 fight in the middle of the jungle. since i don't really pay attention to the stats and stuff, did he get nerfed bad or is there just a huge jump in skill level at level 10?
Yeah this is due to runes.If he had a full set of runes then yeah he's going to beat you. Xin is not under powered xin is still amazing.

GodofGrunts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

You're only level 10. You're not going to have a full understanding of how well champs stack up until much much later.

For example, you build a warmogs and a archangels on Xin. Archangels is a really bad item for Xin and warmogs isn't the best. Consider grabbing a phage and turning it into a frozen mallet or trinity force instead of the warmogs. The attack speed/health/sheen proc of Tri force really syncs well with Xin's playing style since he heals every three hits, initiates with his spells and is a melee character.

Hope this helps. Enjoy playing.

LoneChipmunk

11-19-2012

I actully saw a buff last time I played against one....

Coolh4x0r

11-19-2012

see, i build frozen trinity force + youmu's ghostblade + randuin's + berserker greaves/mercury treads, which is a pretty solid build. but yeah, he must have beat me with runes or some insane farming cuz we were both lvl 18.

Hussein Oda

11-24-2012

For my Xin, I build 2 phantom, 2 bloodthirsters, and Ninja Tabi. If I get enough money, I get an infinity's edge. Is that a bad build?