How to handle trolls in ranked ques

Leave it alone, dodge if you don't mind 30 min penalty 1 5.00%
Create Kick option for players to remove troll and reque 14 70.00%
Something else other than what is in place 5 25.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Please add Kick option to Ranked Ques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mizter President

11-19-2012

I don't know if I am the first to request this but I can't see how it would be bad. There is 30 minute penalty for dodging a ranked que but I can't think of any time I dodged that was not because of some troll in the que who did not get what he wanted or would not cooperate when figureing rolls. Why is the person who falls on their sword to keep from ending up in elo hell penalized for doing so. A simple vote to kick like has been used in hundred of other online games would be easy to implement and there would be no penalties for anyone other than having to wait for another que. Or maybe make a 5 minute penalty for voting to quit. Anything is better than what is in place now. Please, if you feel the same comment along or if you can offer an argument as to why the current system in place makes sense I am all ears.

Adam

draken11

11-19-2012

Adam, I completely agree with you. I don't like to wait 30 min for dodging because i didn't want to lose elo due to trolls or someone messing with my game. Its hard to get out of "elo Hell" when so many people troll because they don't get what they want. I feel it would help people enjoy the game more and even bring their elo higher.
Thanks,
Justin

Drakojan

11-19-2012

Good idea, but it'll be taken advantage of. A fourman premade wants one of them to go Mid but someone already picked? Kick. Also, please please read through the forums before posting. There's like 36 of this one idea flooding the forums.

Sephrinx

11-19-2012

Riot please

Mizter President

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
Good idea, but it'll be taken advantage of. A fourman premade wants one of them to go Mid but someone already picked? Kick. Also, please please read through the forums before posting. There's like 36 of this one idea flooding the forums.
I will look around for sure, I am glad to hear that I am not the only one with this feeling. A modification that I thought of reading your post was to make a 5 min penalty for voting to kick. This would make it a little painful for those who would try to take advantage. As well, with the ranked ques being of groups of 1, 2 or 5 it is impossible to get the upper hand on one player.

Sir Kingpin

11-19-2012

bad idea. carry on

draken11

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
Just so you know... in ranked you cannot have a 4 man premade, you can only have 1 group that is duo on a team at a time. so that would eliminate that issue. the other 2 random people would not know the 5th or the duo so if they voted to kick the troll it would be for the right reasons (most of the time)