Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Issue with the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stomp of God

7 of my 20 last ranked games I have lost because of a troll, afk or rage quit. Cause of this stupid ass ****, I continue to be stuck in elo hell. Why do I even attempt solo ranked? You cant beat your own elo with a 4v5 but still my elo is punished with the loss of something I have no control over. I have less and less ambition to play this game. I can understand normal games but why in the hell am I punished cause of a dick in ranked? Can you please implement something that will allow us to get our elo back if we lost cause of an afk/troll? I can send you the lol replay where the ass clown sat at base for most of the game but still I am stuck in elo hell and have to deal with people like him because of people like him.