Ezreal Interesting Champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kch4os

11-19-2012

Hy guys

I bought Ez a few days ago. He is remarcable and i managed to do incredible matches with him. I want to ask you guys and i want serious and helpfull answers.

Whats the best to play Ezreal? Damage or Abbility power(why)?

What are the first items that i should by(lets say when i reach my first 2k gold)

What are the best items to use for him after level 10+?

Thank you verry much guys.

"Riot Games For Life"

Grollm

11-19-2012

Step 1. lolpro.com
Step 2. type:Ezreal
Step 3. Find a guide
Step 4. Read the guide
Step 5. Apply what you learned
Step 6. Win Lawtz.

weizhong5

11-19-2012

Ezreal is usually played as AD, simply because of his Q, Mystic Shot, which is low cost, low CD, and also applies on-hit effects. With a 1:1 AD ratio, it's pretty devastating. His other abilities are good for utility (W-Essence Flux is good for kiting from behind minions, E-Arcane Shift is good for getting away and closing in.), but the ratios aren't quite as good as his Q.

When I play Ezreal, I usually start with Doran’s Blade, for the small early game bonuses it gives you. Ezreal’s early game is very, very weak, so be careful. Pick up a Vampiric Scepter for the life-steal, and go for Ionian Boots of Lucidity, which gives you good CDR so you can keep firing those Mystic Shots.

Afterwards, I buy a BT for the damage and life steal. At this point, you can go a couple of routes. Generally speaking, I buy Phantom Dancer, an IE, Trinity Force, and sell the Doran’s to pick up another BT.
If they’re packing heavy armor, buy the new OP Black Cleaver, and Last Whisper instead of a TriForce and second BT.

The rest of the stuff with him is pretty standard with most ADC’s.

Good luck!

Coolh4x0r

11-19-2012

realistically, building adc is the way to go. that's cuz his q is his only real damaging spell as his w's CD is long with high mana cost. his q stacks 100% AD, so if you build AD it will do the same damage as his w at half the mana and CD. it's a good idea to save his w for an escape in case of gank, and his ulti had a long CD so it won't be used often and it also stacks AD. so basically, building AD is better than AP.

As for items, they're all situational

Azerax53

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kch4os View Post
Hy guys

I bought Ez a few days ago. He is remarcable and i managed to do incredible matches with him. I want to ask you guys and i want serious and helpfull answers.

Whats the best to play Ezreal? Damage or Abbility power(why)?

What are the first items that i should by(lets say when i reach my first 2k gold)

What are the best items to use for him after level 10+?

Thank you verry much guys.

"Riot Games For Life"
Ezreal is amazing AD and he is good as a hybrid too. His Q scales off AD and his W scales off AP and his basic attack scales off AD. So it's natural to build AD on him first but you can also put some AP on him to help his W scale better.

TheSideStepGod

11-19-2012

Best played as a ADC.

First items you want are tier 2 boots, most likely Berserker's Greaves, two Doran's Blades, and a Vampiric Scepter.

Build Trinity Force, Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, Last Whisper, and then a Guardian Angel.

^ Standard ADC Ezreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by weizhong5 View Post
Ezreal is usually played as AD, simply because of his Q, Mystic Shot, which is low cost, low CD, and also applies on-hit effects. With a 1:1 AD ratio, it's pretty devastating. His other abilities are good for utility (W-Essence Flux is good for kiting from behind minions, E-Arcane Shift is good for getting away and closing in.), but the ratios aren't quite as good as his Q.

When I play Ezreal, I usually start with Doran’s Blade, for the small early game bonuses it gives you. Ezreal’s early game is very, very weak, so be careful. Pick up a Vampiric Scepter for the life-steal, and go for Ionian Boots of Lucidity, which gives you good CDR so you can keep firing those Mystic Shots.

Afterwards, I buy a BT for the damage and life steal. At this point, you can go a couple of routes. Generally speaking, I buy Phantom Dancer, an IE, Trinity Force, and sell the Doran’s to pick up another BT.
If they’re packing heavy armor, buy the new OP Black Cleaver, and Last Whisper instead of a TriForce and second BT.

The rest of the stuff with him is pretty standard with most ADC’s.

Good luck!
Ezreal is strongest in the early to mid game phases, he is not very weak early game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azerax53 View Post
Ezreal is amazing AD and he is good as a hybrid too. His Q scales off AD and his W scales off AP and his basic attack scales off AD. So it's natural to build AD on him first but you can also put some AP on him to help his W scale better.
Building some AP just to help his W scale better is not really viable.