Match making is still bad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draktok

10-07-2010

So, i'm level 30 with lotssssss of wins. Lots. and, i just went in a game against 5 guys, 3 of which were not 30. Not only did they all feed, but they all afk'd and rage quit. then they continued to call my build bad ( I was nid, I have no idea how to build ap nid so i went sheen then Zring ... worked fine since they were so bad and seemed to have no idea how to play the game )

why does this happen, and why do i get queued against kids like this?

edit: the ashe who considered my build the worst had zerks, continued calling his team mates bad. Alistar, another non-30, went 0/3 in the lane and afk'd, then lol'd at my build and blamed it on " i'm melee in the lane". That's understandable, but he easily could have lane switched. Instead he fed / afk'd

YellowSummoner

10-07-2010

Because match making uses numbers to que instead of a personality test.

Draktok

10-07-2010

I don't understand the match making system that would even consider putting someone with 600+ wins against someone that's not 30 yet. No idea.

Big Rubber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

they use your ELO not your level or # of wins
if you're at 1300 and a lvl 27 is at 1300, you can potentially queue with/against him.

Euphemie

10-07-2010

isn't normal elo based on win:loss ratio rather than ranked elo which is a points based system?

Xetelian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

This is great, just lost 2 in a row with 23s on my team and I have 575 wins.

Hey Aqualung

10-07-2010

would be nice to see a little more transparency in how matchmaking works, so we can qq about something more specific other than it sucks

Draktok

10-07-2010

You guys, I'm +58 wins over losses. there is no way I should be going against a bunch of level 20s. Elo same or not, these guys were AWFUL. I randomed nid and was auto attacking alistar do death.

Wallace Knoop

10-07-2010

100 / (number of players in your premade, if <5) - (number of games played today) - (2x number of wins in your recent match history) - (Your combined kills and assists in your most recent game) = % chance of being paired with competent teammates

The complicated MM algorithm, exposed.