Looking to get involved competitively

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MackDaddyMcFresh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Hey, looking to get involved with a team this season. Didn't take season 2 terribly seriously and wound up around 1580. Was wondering if any Platinum level players would be willing to play a few games with me. I think I can operate pretty well at that level. Msg me in-game if you're interested in going a few rounds. I play adc and mid, primarily, but adapt pretty well to all roles.

Amatzikahni

11-19-2012

You should take Solo Queue a little more seriously since most teams require a certain rating to even be considered on their team. If you can operate well at a certain level, then that means getting there should also not be a problem. Adaptation is something sorely needed in competitive gaming, and that's what you'll have to learn inside and out to figure out how to carry teams at various Elo's to get near your true rating.

MackDaddyMcFresh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Thanks! Judging from the fact that you're the only person who responded to any of my three postings over a period of two weeks, I'd say you've got a point. I'll hit the solo ladder for a while and see where I end up. Thanks for the input!