working as intended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Chestur View Post
Here I can send you my skype and we can chat awhile <3
*insert obligatory desperation a/s/l spamming here*

Zambi

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingSpoon View Post
Well, I'd make a compilation of all the posts you've posted today, but I'm too lazy.

Basically, like I said, you're taking away from valuable discussion with the attitude of your posts. If you have a point to make, make it- but please don't be so negative and passive-aggressive about it.
Oh by all means I can do it for you if you wish to read them all !

Or I could sum it up with:

The community doesn't like foul language. They need to learn it's not reportable. I feel bad for those who lost honor from warnings. Care bears who think "noob" is reportable should not be allowed to vote in the tribunal and finally I think I had a post about how I agree with the tribunal not working

Lol there is no valuable discussion here It was a troll thread from the start. I'm sorry you are just so optimistic, perhaps you should learn to speak with someone who is a pessimist. Kind of like republicans getting along with democrats

And I am never passive agressive <3 I am just a ray of sunshine.

TheFlyingSpoon

11-19-2012

I'm going to do you a favor.

Zambi

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanja View Post
And quoting the other posts of you as well:

You seem kind of hot ^^
This thread? Nahh

Now other thread have gotten me a tad flustered But that's just because I have strong beliefs

Alanja

11-19-2012

Quote:
This thread? Nahh

Now other thread have gotten me a tad flustered But that's just because I have strong beliefs
Yeah same here

And even though we are not on the same side when it comes to ~70% of the tribunal I kind of like the way you answer things.

Maybe it is because I like dark humor and subtle talk? Hmm hmm ...

Well you certainly seem to be interesting (in whatever way that may be )

Zambi

11-19-2012

Quote:
Yeah same here

And even though we are not on the same side when it comes to ~70% of the tribunal I kind of like the way you answer things.

Maybe it is because I like dark humor and subtle talk? Hmm hmm ...

Well you certainly seem to be interesting (in whatever way that may be )
I can appreciate someone with strong beliefs. I can agree we may not care for each other's ideals but as long as you have your beliefs. Personally I have never gone through the tribunal so I hold my ideals based on what I see here and like I've stated I have a brother who causes all hell on here with no ramification in which I disagree with.

Well I will hold this as a compliment of sorts and give the same to you. It would be a pleasure to have any sort of debate in the future with you.

Alanja

11-19-2012

Quote:
I can appreciate someone with strong beliefs. I can agree we may not care for each other's ideals but as long as you have your beliefs. Personally I have never gone through the tribunal so I hold my ideals based on what I see here and like I've stated I have a brother who causes all hell on here with no ramification in which I disagree with.

Well I will hold this as a compliment of sorts and give the same to you. It would be a pleasure to have any sort of debate in the future with you.
Lets see when it is time to dance then

Zambi

11-19-2012

Quote:
Lets see when it is time to dance then
Haha I shall be waiting

mambawarrior0

11-19-2012

It is working as intended.
I don't see your point.