working as intended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Chestur View Post
Here I can send you my skype and we can chat awhile <3
*insert obligatory desperation a/s/l spamming here*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zambi

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingSpoon View Post
Well, I'd make a compilation of all the posts you've posted today, but I'm too lazy.


Basically, like I said, you're taking away from valuable discussion with the attitude of your posts. If you have a point to make, make it- but please don't be so negative and passive-aggressive about it.
Oh by all means I can do it for you if you wish to read them all !

Or I could sum it up with:

The community doesn't like foul language. They need to learn it's not reportable. I feel bad for those who lost honor from warnings. Care bears who think "noob" is reportable should not be allowed to vote in the tribunal and finally I think I had a post about how I agree with the tribunal not working

Lol there is no valuable discussion here It was a troll thread from the start. I'm sorry you are just so optimistic, perhaps you should learn to speak with someone who is a pessimist. Kind of like republicans getting along with democrats

And I am never passive agressive <3 I am just a ray of sunshine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFlyingSpoon

Senior Member

11-19-2012

I'm going to do you a favor.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zambi

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanja View Post
And quoting the other posts of you as well:

You seem kind of hot ^^
This thread? Nahh

Now other thread have gotten me a tad flustered But that's just because I have strong beliefs


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alanja

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Chestur View Post
This thread? Nahh

Now other thread have gotten me a tad flustered But that's just because I have strong beliefs
Yeah same here

And even though we are not on the same side when it comes to ~70% of the tribunal I kind of like the way you answer things.

Maybe it is because I like dark humor and subtle talk? Hmm hmm ...

Well you certainly seem to be interesting (in whatever way that may be )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zambi

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanja View Post
Yeah same here

And even though we are not on the same side when it comes to ~70% of the tribunal I kind of like the way you answer things.

Maybe it is because I like dark humor and subtle talk? Hmm hmm ...

Well you certainly seem to be interesting (in whatever way that may be )
I can appreciate someone with strong beliefs. I can agree we may not care for each other's ideals but as long as you have your beliefs. Personally I have never gone through the tribunal so I hold my ideals based on what I see here and like I've stated I have a brother who causes all hell on here with no ramification in which I disagree with.

Well I will hold this as a compliment of sorts and give the same to you. It would be a pleasure to have any sort of debate in the future with you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alanja

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Chestur View Post
I can appreciate someone with strong beliefs. I can agree we may not care for each other's ideals but as long as you have your beliefs. Personally I have never gone through the tribunal so I hold my ideals based on what I see here and like I've stated I have a brother who causes all hell on here with no ramification in which I disagree with.

Well I will hold this as a compliment of sorts and give the same to you. It would be a pleasure to have any sort of debate in the future with you.
Lets see when it is time to dance then


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zambi

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanja View Post
Lets see when it is time to dance then
Haha I shall be waiting


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mambawarrior0

Senior Member

11-19-2012

It is working as intended.
I don't see your point.