nice justice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WisbiWisbi

11-19-2012

the only think i now is if im permanent baned of the game becouse of this reports, the various of the players of those games should be permanen baned too.
Besides, i didn say anything wrong in those games.
u guys just lost a faithful gamer becouse if u want to make good punishment, u should see not only the game chat, u have to see the queque chat and the video game if it is posible.
Im not a hipocrit and if i think someones is doing bad im going to say it and if u guys thinks that a bad actitude, bad for u.
thtas it, i say bye to the game now

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5953472/#nogo

Calys Teneb

11-19-2012

So...what, I don't have to read this then?

Read it anyways. Justice served.

nothingxs

11-19-2012

Oh cool, this is one of my four permabans.

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

Hi friend I reviewed this case for you. In Game 1 you said several times "Fu** Talon hes feeding". In game to you clearly picked a Nunu Support and then hurt your team by playing mid. In game 3 over and over you tried to get 2 members of your team reported. In game 4 you said mean things to bottom lane and then you called Ez stupid several times and Karthas a ******. I would like to point out Ez did better than you in that game. But the point is when you say things to intentionally hurt the feelings of your team mates you are breaking the summoners code and you 100% deserve this permaban. I wish you luck in your future gaming .. based on case 4 I would reccomend the sims =). Take care friend!

WisbiWisbi

11-19-2012

nice comments, im sure u guys have nice actitune at plays

if u do comments like thta one u just say, ur not diferent to me hipocrits

WisbiWisbi

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Hi friend I reviewed this case for you. In Game 1 you said several times "Fu** Talon hes feeding". In game to you clearly picked a Nunu Support and then hurt your team by playing mid. In game 3 over and over you tried to get 2 members of your team reported. In game 4 you said mean things to bottom lane and then you called Ez stupid several times and Karthas a ******. I would like to point out Ez did better than you in that game. But the point is when you say things to intentionally hurt the feelings of your team mates you are breaking the summoners code and you 100% deserve this permaban. I wish you luck in your future gaming .. based on case 4 I would reccomend the sims =). Take care friend!

how do u now i pick support and the i switch to mid??
i call mid and they asume i was support even when i say i was going mid more thatn once, so thast was not my fault
if u read the chat i always ignore players who "hurt my fellings" and then they say bad thing to me that i cant answer becouse they was banned. I came her to play not talk so if u re going to ban the players who dont defen himserlf on the games and focus i play, i just can say nice justice