Possible Bug Involving Bots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LunarisDream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

So I was doing some IP farming (I know, I know, raeg on me later) as Akali, and somehow Nunu bot and Ryze bot could see and attack me even when I'm hiding in the bushes. Nunu does his annoying Ice Ball and Ryze only uses normal attacks. I did not use any abilities while in the bush, there were no enemy minions in the bush, I was not attacking anyone in the bush. As far as I know, bots don't ward either, because the minion waves just passed on, and the minions would have auto-attacked me if the enemy all had vision of me.

Can anyone confirm this? Or offer some possible explanation?

SethCypher

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarisDream View Post
So I was doing some IP farming (I know, I know, raeg on me later) as Akali, and somehow Nunu bot and Ryze bot could see and attack me even when I'm hiding in the bushes. Nunu does his annoying Ice Ball and Ryze only uses normal attacks. I did not use any abilities while in the bush, there were no enemy minions in the bush, I was not attacking anyone in the bush. As far as I know, bots don't ward either, because the minion waves just passed on, and the minions would have auto-attacked me if the enemy all had vision of me.

Can anyone confirm this? Or offer some possible explanation?
It only happens with Nunu bot. He doesn't exactly see you, more like he can use his snowball to check bushes or something.

Miak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

The bots are pretty underdeveloped as is, Riot probably didn't program the AI's response to brush and just left it be. Any old RTS has the same syndrome, except with Fog of War.