Clan HRZ LF Members (casual clan)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burkonius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

HRZ is a chill relax clan/guild. We focus on having fun and just playin with friends. We have a 30 slot Ventrilo Server, but if the need arises we will expand it. We mostly play ARAMs but will get down with the normals. Some people are trying to start a ranked 5's team, and we do have a ranked 3's that got a 1380 last season. We dont just play LoL we play Guild Wars 2 and many other MMO's. If you feel like you would like to game or just check us out check out our website @ http://clanhrz.guildlaunch.com You can also hit up either myself HRZ Burkonius, Jorrior, or HRZ shesnotlvl18 in game. We look forward to meeting any and all gamers who would like to join us.

Burkonius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Also, some of us are starting back up in Star Wars the Old Republic

theyellowasain

Recruiter

11-19-2012

i would like a team to play with because whenever i play with friends they feed and do stupid things i have a friedn that is a support that had 14 something k elo and i play jungle and top mainly i like jax amumu malphite and wukong and am hopign to learn rengar, moakai and udyr sometime in the future

summoner name: theyellowasain

i play only LoL

Burkonius

11-20-2012

Come check us out

Jorrior

11-20-2012

HRZ is a great place to learn, play, and hang out with good people.

Jorrior

11-23-2012

bermp

Burkonius

11-23-2012

bump

Burkonius

11-27-2012

come check us out

Burkonius

12-03-2012

Burkonius

12-24-2012

bump