LF Backup Jungler for Competitive Squad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TG Kripture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Tactical Gaming, is recruiting a Back-up Jungler for it's Structured squad. We are also looking to become a Competitive Squad and participate in tournaments in S3, Also once we get the Status of Competitive Squad we already have a sponsor lined up (Razer) so all we have to do is place well in tournaments.you must also have MOST if not all of the champions related to your main role. So if you are interested. Leave the following below.

• Summoner Name:
  • S2 ELO:
  • Current ELO:
  • Role:Jungle
  • Experience:
  • Why Tactical Gaming should recruit you:

Tactical Gaming, League of Legends Division, Squad Leader,
TG Envy

TG Kripture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

bump

TG Kripture

11-19-2012

bump

Jokersfist

11-19-2012

JokersFist
S2 Elo 1400ish?
s3 elo top : 1498 current: 1378 (duo que'd with a friend... brought me down. reraising it.)
role:jungle
experience:no tourneys or anything. but would definitely be looking to doing some.
i play way better than my elo states.

EC Thor

11-19-2012

Summoner Name: iLegalQuar
S2 ELO: 1420
Current ELO: 1071 ( i dont play any more solo queue game for now so im stuck at 6-6 )
Role: Jungle - Mid
Experience: From the start of S2
Why Tactical Gaming should recruit you: I am an active player that love the game. I am also able to play anything at jungle ( i can jungle wukong - Taric - Heimerdinger ) really well and still doing good gank. I also love alot mid ( i have most of mid champ ) i have runes pages. I have a mic and can download any programme to speak.

zerovision

11-19-2012

Summoner Name: ovrkLLNT
S2 ELO: 1349
Current ELO: 1408
Role:Jungle
Experience:

I've scrimmaged and practiced with a few teams they never got a serious as I would have liked. I've been playing league for 2 years now, and been watching league competitively for a good amount of time as well. Other than league I've played Call of Duty competitively since CoD 1, and have participated in plenty of tournaments and leagues online.

Why Tactical Gaming should recruit you:

I have experience playing at a competitive level and know what it takes to be a good team and great player. I'm ready to dedicate myself to practicing for a team even if I'm not currently the starter.

MeepØ

11-19-2012

Summoner Name: Meep
S2 ELO: 1800+
Current ELO: 1618
Role: Main Jungle
Experience: From beginning of season 1

Why Tactical Gaming should recruit you:

I'm a dedicated player that would love to get into competitive play

JoeMin

11-19-2012

Summoner Name: JoeMin
S2 ELO: 1678
Current ELO: 1872
Role: Jungle
Experience: Start of Season 2.

Why Tactical Gaming should recruit you: I have a good understanding of the game, counter picks, and have thought out many team comps. I also have experience in tournaments locally and some tournaments from Korea (used to play in Korea). I would love finding a team that enjoys the game as much as I do and want to grow together. I'm open to criticism and new ideas as well.

P.S. As of now, LoL seems to not work on my laptop, so I will not be on for today or tomorrow possibly. I'm still trying to reinstall the client again. I did this a first time and there is still a bug with the login. If you know a way to fix this, that'd be helpful lol.

Thanks!

TG Kripture

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMin View Post
Summoner Name: JoeMin
S2 ELO: 1678
Current ELO: 1872
Role: Jungle
Experience: Start of Season 2.

Why Tactical Gaming should recruit you: I have a good understanding of the game, counter picks, and have thought out many team comps. I also have experience in tournaments locally and some tournaments from Korea (used to play in Korea). I would love finding a team that enjoys the game as much as I do and want to grow together. I'm open to criticism and new ideas as well.

P.S. As of now, LoL seems to not work on my laptop, so I will not be on for today or tomorrow possibly. I'm still trying to reinstall the client again. I did this a first time and there is still a bug with the login. If you know a way to fix this, that'd be helpful lol.

Thanks!
Try typing in "thereisnourflevel" on the screen where you press play if that is where you are stuck

xynon

11-28-2012

Hello, I would like to apply!

IGN = xynon
season 2 elo = 2276
role = jungle
current elo = havent done placement matches yet
Experience = played since season 1 where I was gold elo and played dota before league as well.
Why TG should recuit you: I have been looking to make or join a team to play with and possibly play competitively but have failed to find a team so far. I would be fully dedicated to the team and push myself to improve my skills and the team as much as I can.

Thanks!!