Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Featured Streamer: Elementz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kry0

Special Projects Manager

Follow RiotKry0 on Twitter

11-19-2012

Our next featured streamer is Curse Gaming’s bot laner and longtime support guru Elementz. A household name in competitive League of Legends since Beta, Elementz is a decorated veteran of numerous Challenger Circuit events and one of the founders of prominent fansite Reign of Gaming. He’s also well known for his helpful stream commentary and has even been featured as a guest caster at many competitive events.

Although he’s a pro support, Elementz is accomplished in all lanes and roles. He maintains a popular tier list ranking champions based on his opinion of their viability, and calls Wukong his favorite champion. He’s also extremely responsive to questions, and demonstrating roles and champions based on viewer suggestions.

If you’re looking for some competitive insight from a pro, don’t miss this chance to catch Elementz streaming live all week long from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time.

Lizerus

11-19-2012

Elementz? Wuzzat? Never heard of 'em!

Slymerz

11-19-2012

I "Support" this......

still waiting for that Wukong support

Braxas

11-19-2012

Riot do you even bother watching his stream on occasion? This is an insult to high elo players because of how often Elementz trolls people at high elo. I can name 3-4 times where he has pick "sivir top" in spite because his duo partner dident get the role he called. Im disappointed riot.

Im just gona drop this here for my reasons.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31617370#post31617370

Sol Badguy

11-19-2012

Whenever I tune into Elementz's stream, he's not really acting appropriately to be here. With all the concerns about this program lately, I really worry for its continued existence.

CarryEnemyTeam

11-19-2012

what's on the sale?

Trixie

11-19-2012

How is he "new"?

dehunter456

11-19-2012

Never heard of him. Ever.

Migueel

11-19-2012

What is this?

Vespirisa

11-19-2012

Supports need moar love