Hi I'm Kyle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

You May Not

11-19-2012

Hello League of Legends community! All of my friends played this game and it was annoying since all I heard in the Skype calls was them yelling "GANK GANK GANK" or "Push the lane.......... FALL BACK...... Turret got me..... (Cuss words)" So I finally decided to play and I LOVE it. I am currently level 5 but have a question. I prefer playing the Tank role in games and get some nice DPS and take alot of damage, so as a player starting out I only have around 800 Ip, I was wondering if their are any "Tank" champions that you would recommend that I could get pretty soon. Also I saw a champion that carries a large vial of something, he said he was a mad chemist or something. But anyways, I prefer to run mid or bot so any champions that are within a decent range of ip would be appreciated, thanks all!

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNitrogen View Post
Hello League of Legends community! All of my friends played this game and it was annoying since all I heard in the Skype calls was them yelling "GANK GANK GANK" or "Push the lane.......... FALL BACK...... Turret got me..... (Cuss words)" So I finally decided to play and I LOVE it.
Welcome to League of Legends

Quote:
I am currently level 5 but have a question. I prefer playing the Tank role in games and get some nice DPS and take alot of damage, so as a player starting out I only have around 800 Ip, I was wondering if their are any "Tank" champions that you would recommend that I could get pretty soon.
Some very strong "tanks" at the moment include Shen, Singed, Nautilus and Malphite.

Quote:
Also I saw a champion that carries a large vial of something, he said he was a mad chemist or something.
That is Singed, The Mad Chemist. That vial is his Insanity Potion.

Quote:
But anyways, I prefer to run mid or bot so any champions that are within a decent range of ip would be appreciated, thanks all!
Alot of the tanks I just listed are played either top lane or in the jungle. Some tanks that you may either see in mid or bot lane could be Galio, Alistar, Blitzcrank and Leona

Wex

11-19-2012

Singed is definitely one of the best tanks in a affordable price range. Only 1350 IP. You can get that in a couple of games 4-5 if you win all of them. If you want to build him tanky just build Rod of Ages lol. He'll usually go top lane though. Another good tank is Amumu, but if you play him people expect you to jungle.

You May Not

11-19-2012

Thanks guys, very helpful