Little help guys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KE Mimsie

11-19-2012

A friend of mine wants to get into league of legends but he's really into lore based games, given the game DOEs have alot of lore, I am curious as to whether or not there is an entire lore book for the game. By that I mean, is there somewhere I can go to pull up all the lore of every champion, as well as information about the void, noxian armies, etc. as opposed to clicking on every champion individually to find out about them.

-Regards,
2 year member of the League of Legends

KE Mimsie

11-19-2012

bump

Trolosaurus

11-19-2012

The League Wiki has ALOT of lore that you can easily find without digging.
But a collection? Sorry but no.

Thanias1

11-19-2012

Well, to be honest, I'm a lot like your friend. No League of Legends does not have its own "Lore Book" however, there is a lot of lore within the game. Most of it can be found in the Bios or the JoJ, but the game itself isn't lore driven. There is one thing he has to remember to do though. That is if he wants the game. In the box where it asks who recommended him he has to put "Thanias1". Just sayin.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Nah he should put Geokhan, cause I'm more of a badass mother****ing ass raper. I eat babies!

My level, GET ON IT!!!

((Thought I would get more censored.....))